• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking: Zack Snyder's 'Justice League' World Reveal coming 25th March, Teaser!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty Aquaman focused. I imagine we might get a Flash specific and a Cyborg specific one for the next two days? Maybe it will be two a day and we'll get Batman and WW ones too.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
The thing that really bums me out about this, the more I think of it, is I'm pretty sure it won't be nearly as fun/enjoyable as the CW crossover event from back in December.

At least the trailers will be awesome.

Theorry

qu-_ikikvwlb2ogfvj7v-y8s31.jpg

I disliked MoS and BvS to a bigger extent, but I'd rather he put out something better so that everyone wins. No need to be petty.

He did a 300 movie.
He trashed Watchmen's adaptation.
He trashed Superman's comeback movie.
He trashed BvS.
He is doing JL.

The man is mediocre at best, as a DC fan I demand better movies!

Raguel

He did a 300 movie.
He trashed Watchmen's adaptation.
He trashed Superman's comeback movie.
He trashed BvS.
He is doing JL.

The man is mediocre at best, as a DC fan I demand better movies!
This. The man is a mediocre action director at best. He lacks in everything else. I have no hope that JL will be good.

Donos

I liked Watchman (Dir. Cut). That Intro alone was superb and the change in the story was better compared to the comic imo and you really can't say that 300 was not enjoyable as an action flick.

I liked Watchman (Dir. Cut). That Intro alone was superb and the change in the story was better compared to the comic imo and you really can't say that 300 was not enjoyable as an action flick.

He missed the point of Watchmen.
He just looked at the pictures and tried to replicate them on film.

You know what? that is Snyder's modus operandi.

Truant

My problem with the DCEU is that none of the characters feel earned. They show a bunch of cameos and expect people to be excited, but we have no reason to care about any of these guys. You have to make the audience care about this rendition of the characters, you can't succeed on the names and brand familiarity alone.

LotusHD

Banned
My problem with the DCEU is that none of the characters feel earned. They show a bunch of cameos and expect people to be excited, but we have no reason to care about any of these guys. You have to make the audience care about this rendition of the characters, you can't succeed on the names and brand familiarity alone.

Yup...

jelly

So, big monster blows up dam I presume and Batman bat claws his way out of there while Aquaman steps up, water, move aside short circuit and wax work, I've got this. Flash, turn the camera flash on, this will look cool.

They've taken the fight to the country side.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Aqua man is still a dork.

Why is Aquaman scoffed at so much?

Isn't he one of the few characters capable of whupping Superman's ass?

He's got immense lore behind him, an Atlantean.

Watch Throne of Atlantis on Netflix to get a glimpse of that.

On Snyder:

Say what you want about his writing and understanding of characters.

In terms of adapting the atmosphere, look, and feel of the characters, he's unmatched , and I'd say essential to these films.

Watchmen is a visual delight, and so is Sucker Punch (despite being the epitome of his nonsensical lackluster writing).

With a good writer/editor he'd be coasting through these movies.

I wouldn't write the guy off over two big studio blunders.

(I appreciate parts of BvS)

LosDaddie

Banned
BvS was deeply flawed, and showed little care for the characters. But JL is still in my Top 3 anticipated movies this year.

Please be good. Please be good.

WB clearly chasing Avengers-money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom