• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bryan Singer, Gary Goddard Hit With New Sex Abuse Lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

breakfuss

Not that it ultimately matters, but I hate when the timing seems so opportunistic. Same case with Woody Allen. The alleged victims only cast further doubt when they do it around a movie release or something. I wonder who advises the timing...lawyers for maximum impact?

And, yeah, Singer does look freakishly boyish. Didn't realize he was ~50. Not sure I'd say it's plastic surgery.

Just started watching House, MD a few weeks ago...

Goodstyle

Don't let this stop you from watching the movie if you really want to. There are a lot of other people out there who put in a lot of work into making it and if it's good and you're truly excited for it, you're only hurting yourself by not watching it.

anaron

Don't let this stop you from watching the movie if you really want to. There are a lot of other people out there who put in a lot of work into making it and if it's good and you're truly excited for it, you're only hurting yourself by not watching it.

What are you even trying to say? The people that put work into it have already been paid. I'm not going to put any further money into a film directed by this sick fuck.

Show me the receipts.gif. But the allegations are way too detailed to be fake.

But the thing is Singer could be wrongly accused. I'm not saying he is (lock him up for good if proven true), but what Michael Jackson's trial taught me was that plaintiffs can be greedy fuckholes too. Read up on the dentist who exploited his kid in order to get some of MJ's money. There are seriously deranged people out there. It happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom