• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bully 2: Kevin's Back Jack appears on Game Informer's website [bitch ass fake]

No. That's San Diego. North is GTA, and there's still Toronto and several other smaller teams around the world.

Hmmm i see. Well whatever the case may be, i really hope it's multiplatform. I want to be playing Bully 2 (if it exists at all) on Scorpio.

In my ideal world, R* rehired the United Front Games guys when UFG went down to return to their baby

Dude, tell me about it. It's a goddamn crime what happened to UFG. Sleeping Dogs was fantastic, except for the driving. I would have loved to see a sequel to it. Man...what a shame.

Turkoop

Banned
Toronto is working on something. I have no idea what.
San Diego is on RDR2 and North is helping out. North is definitely working on GTA VI, probably pre-production or more.

The Argus

Toronto is working on something. I have no idea what.
San Diego is on RDR2 and North is helping out. North is definitely working on GTA VI, probably pre-production or more.

I thought the new process is all studios jump in on a title during the last few years. The head studio (North for GTA, San Diego for RDR) handles all the pre-production, with Rockstar NY handling the writing and marketing. The smaller studios are essentially offsite extensions, GTA Online machines, or mobile devs.

Turkoop

Banned
I thought the new process is all studios jump in on a title during the last few years. The head studio (North for GTA, San Diego for RDR) handles all the pre-production, with Rockstar NY handling the writing and marketing. The smaller studios are essentially offsite extensions, GTA Online machines, or mobile devs.

You could be right but actually, no one has a fucking clue what R* is doing...

I know everyone knows this is fake/error/whatever, but Dan Ryckert mostly explained what happened on yesterday's Giant Bomb Pre Show if you want closure. Dan is ex-Game Informer if you did not know, so would have some insight into their backend CMS. Now everyone can (mostly) calm down.

https://youtu.be/p4MlUfI9fLo?t=523

It's interesting how something so small can spiral out of control and pick up steam

Top Bottom