• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet345

Hey everybody! I'm in a bit of a bind and I'm looking to sell some stuff very quickly to make rent money. I can ship very fast (continental US only), and I'll also discount you for buying in bulk. For our purposes, "bulk" is three or more at a time. All items are used.

I need to move these fast fast fast and I'm willing to work with you! If you'd like pictures, just let me know in your PM.

WTS

Games

Chrono Trigger (SNES) in Good condition (Cartridge Only)
Super Smash Bros (N64) in Good condition (Cartridge Only)
Pokemon Stadium (N64) w/ Transfer Pak, in Good condition (Cartridge Only)
Banjo-Kazooie (N64) in Acceptable condition (Cartridge Only. Back label has sticker residue, slight edge gashing, and permanent marker on it)
Super Mario 64 (N64) in Good condition (Cartridge Only)
Chrono Trigger (NDS) (Complete-in-Box). Card in Good condition: the identifier stamp on the back has been partially removed. Pro tip: don't use isopropyl on a NDS card! **SOLD**
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (NDS) in Good condition (Complete-in-Box)
Fantasy Life (3DS) in Good condition (Complete-in-Box)
Fantasy Life (3DS) in Good condition (Complete-in-Box) (selling two copies)

Other

Monty Python's Flying Circus 16-Ton Megaset in Good condition (Complete-in-Box). This is the complete series + Monty Python Live! (Slight damage to one of the corners. Other than that, the discs have barely been taken out of their individual cases.)

Mikeside

WTS:

Rise of the Tomb Raider Nvidia codes (3 left currently) - $30 paypal
Batman Arkham Knight Nvidia codes - $10 paypal
Bullets or Blades Nvidia codes (Gives you the choice between Assassin's Creed Syndicate or Rainbow Six Siege Uplay) - $30 paypal
Rainbow Six Siege Season Pass (Uplay code) - $15 paypal
Assassin's Creed Syndicate Season Pass (Uplay code) - $10 paypal

Will also take offers on the season passes. Price is firm for anything else.

positive feedback for mr. grape, I took both the season passes

Looking to sell off a few items. All prices include shipping. PayPal ONLY. Send as FF/ Gift. Due to shipping cost US only

Retro City Rampage DX, Vita, Brand New- $45 1 available

Majoras Mask 3D, 3DS, Used- $32(Small indent on the top left corner of the mask in the logo. Picture was hard to get a shot of and does not show up that good.

A bunch of Digital movie codes. (if the code does not work PM me and I can refund your money)

-Veronica Mars the Movie-$3
-Lords of Salem-$3
-Silent Hill Revelation-$3
-TMNT(2014)-$3
-Breaking Bad 5th Season-$10
-Breaking Bad The Final Season-$10
-True Detective First Season-$10
-Boardwalk Empire First Season-$5 (expires 1/31/16)

HI Gaf! I have some Steam, Telltale, and Origin Keys to sell!

WTS:

STEAM:
- Metal Slug 3: $1
- Saints Row IV: $1
- Insurgency: (SOLD)
- Tomb Raider I, II, III, Anniversary, Legend, Underworld: $1 each or all 6 for $5
- Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC): $1
- Vessel: $1
- Viscera Cleanup Detail Santa's Rampage: $1

TELLTALE:
- The Walking Dead Season 2: $1

ORIGIN:
- Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box: $1
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising: $1
- Crysis 2 Maximum Edition: $1
- Dead Space: $1
- Medal of Honor: $1
- Mirror's Edge: $1
- The Sims 3: $1
- The Sims 3 Date Night: $1
- The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff: $1
- The Sims 3 Late Night: $1

WILL BE WILLING TO CUT A DEAL IF BUYING MULTIPLE KEYS!!

WTB (a longshot, but):
- The discs that came with the original World of Warcraft Collector's Edition. I really need help with this. I managed to get my hands on a signed copy of the original World of Warcraft Collector's Edition
HtpNYev.jpg
but it's missing the game discs. The complete version has all this:
but I'm missing the discs. If nobody has them, that's fine, but I need help at least with the direction of where to find them. I at least have the sleeve for one of the discs:
Also I'd like to know how much it's worth in its current state. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!

SarBear

Dreamcast (All mint and complete):

Resident Evil 2 (2 disc)
Shenmue (3 plus passport)
Import Marvel vs Capcom
Skies of Arcadia (2 disc)
Phantasy Star Online ver 2
Gameshark CDX

Looking for:

Amazon Gift Cards
Rise of the Tomb Raider (PC)

TheTurboFD

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Surface Pro 3 i5-256gb 8gb RAM - $720 shipped

5IB9EnHl.jpg

TfHZRRql.jpg

Comes with charger, type cover, stylus. Can throw in a brand new never used type cover as well with pen holder for 50$.

mr. grape

Positive buyer feedback for hokey1
Positive buyer feedback for Flandy
Positive buyer feedback for fwpx
Positive buyer feedback for jackdoe
Positive buyer feedback for Dusktildawn48
Positive buyer feedback for Mikeside

badbrains

WTS T-Mobile Space Gray iPhone 6s 16GB

The phone is in great condition. Has been used in a case, which I do not own anymore, for the past 5 months. Perfect working condition as well. Comes with lightning cable, wall charger, no headphones and the box.

PayPal only. Looking for $400, but can negotiate.

PS/PB

Do you still have this?

seems I have a code for tomb raider from buying a GTX video card.

since I'm not going to use it, I guess I should sell it, so $35 maybe? PM me if you would like to buy it

-----------

do they work now? I mean, I don't know if the games that uses them need online servers

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Selling Rise of the Tomb Raider Nvidia code for Steam - $35 Paypal.

SOLD.

Positive feedback to Lost Supper. Paid immediately.

Looking to buy an iPhone 6 Plus for around $350. I'll be using it with AT&T, but will buy another carrier model so long as it is unlocked and the IMEI/ESN isn't blocked. I'll be keeping it in a case so I'm not overly concerned with body damage so long as the screen isn't badly scratched/messed up.

ron_bato

Before I decide to up and buy Rise of the Tomb Raider from one of the Nividia keys, would you guys happen to know if the code is region free? I live in the Philippines, so not sure if it will work.

thanks to whoever will answer. :)

Looking to trade my Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS PAL(new) for a Bravely Default PAL ( Willing to pay some difference if needed, I don't mind if it's opened but in really good conditions and, without something missing please).

or

WTS

Some games that I didn't open and came with my consoles, I can upload pictures on request.

-Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS PAL (new, came with the console, never opened) ~£20
-Xenoblade Cover plates for n3DS (also never opened, came with the console) ~Make me an offer I have no idea for the price.
-Metal gear solid V: TPP (new, came with the console, never open) ~£20

Shipping is +£3 (for tracking, I'm in UK), will post next day.
Paypal gift or buyer pay fees.

asdad123

WTS:

Apple Watch 42mm Stainless Steel. Comes with a Black sports band and a blue leather loop (both third party however look just like the apple versions).

Watch is in excellent condition. There are some scratches on the stainless steel body which can be seen under certain lighting conditions, however that is normal with these watches and should be able to be buffed out if needed.

Has regular apple care warranty until June 2016.

Looking for $425 Paypal shipped within the US.

I also have a stainless steel band that looks just like the apple band that I can include for another $30.

Lexxism

What to Sell

All prices in USD.

q7HC3hE.png

Japanese Playstation Vita Slim Light Blue/White in mint condition for [Name your offer]
Dualshock 4 Urban Camo in mint condition for $50 Shipped
Hyrule Warriors [WiiU] for $50 Shipped
1 yr US Playstation Plus for $40

*Pictures are available upon request.
*Sorry! I forgot to mention that the Vita is a Japanese console. (But don't worry. It's region-free)

Payment via Paypal GIFT.

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+24 Seller, +10 Buyer

I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.

Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy + (3DS)
$13 (F/F) or $13.70 (G/S)
- Complete, Like New!

Earth Defense Force 2025 (360)
$12 (F/F) or $12.67 (G/S)
- Complete, Like New!

Kinda clutching at straws for finances. Have no idea if I can generate any interest with any of this but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway.

Xbox 360 games. Mostly older titles. All will be installed and made sure they work before shipping. I've got two, The Orange Box and Phantasy Star Universe that do work but do not install - probably need resurfacing. Just shoot me offers for these games.

Sorry for Vita camera pics. All I have right now.

7dc2f11bc9.jpg

The New Order is complete with 4 discs, fantastic condition. Forza 4 as well. Perfect Dark Zero limited edition has the insert but not pictured, everything complete. The rest very from good to fair condition disc and case wise except for the two I've mentioned which might need resurfacing in install properly.

Vita 1001 with 3G and 8 games, plus 32GB memory card. Good condition with minimal screen wear overall. Will be updated and formatted before shipping. Money and trade offers are accepted.

QsOW8Id.jpg

q3oaajf.jpg

kRheLaD.jpg

Note that I'm not selling the memory card separately, the games I might. I'll trade the Vita for a Wii U for sure, even without the gamepad.

Oh, and finally I'm looking for $10 in Xbox credit in exchange for any Steam game around that price. Really want the new Tomb Raider DLC but I'm broke but do have Steam monies kicking around.

WTS

Nintendo 3DS XL w/ Various games - $300 Shipped

Shin Megami Tensei
Super Smash Bros 3DS
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Pokemon x
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Fire Emblem Awakening
Bravely Default
One Piece Unlimited World Red

MZEpGSKl.jpg

rnf4h7Cl.jpg

Strange request, but would anyone be willing to trade a Steam key of The Witness for a PS4 copy? I write for a small gaming site, publisher sent us a PS4 code - trying to play it on PC if possible.

DontBlink

FOR SALE:

All prices include shipping. Payment by PayPal gift or buyer covers the fees. PM with any questions or for more photos.

=====================

Would anyone be interested in my F4F Samus Light Suite Exclusive Statue pr-order? As much as I would like to keep it, I have other matters that require funding. PM with offers.

=====================

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed, has two rips on the sides
- $75

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed
- $95

Nintendo 3DS The Legend of Zelda Special Edition
- outer box has dents and rips, inner box has a rip on the flap
- comes with charger and charging base
- system itself has a couple of scratches on top, plus some worn-out spots
- screens are great, no scratches, just smudges
- does not include the stylus or game
- $120

Nintendo DSi XL Mario 25th Anniversary Special edition
- outer box in good shape, some bends on the opening flap
- comes with a charger and the large, extra stylus
- system is in very good condition, top has some imprint left from the safety bag
- screens are nice, bottom has a couple of scratches from light use
- no game included
- $80

Game Boy Advance SP with a couple of games
- 3 complete games: Monopoly, Pac-Man Pinball Advance, Snood
- 2 carts: Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring & Codename: Kids Next Door Vol 1 Video
- AGB-001, system was heavily used, lots of scratches on the outer case
- screen is nice, some small scratches
- comes with a carrying case and a hard case, plus a 3rd-party charger
- $40

UV codes:
Game of Thrones: Season 1 - $10
Game of Thrones: Season 2 - $10
Game of Thrones: Season 4 - $10
Gravity - $3
Out of the Furnace - $3
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - $3
The Amazing Spider-Man - $3
The Bourne Legacy - $3
The Lego Movie - $3
The Raid: Redemption - $3

OraleeWey

WTS
-New/Sealed Titanfall Xbox One Limited edition controller $78 shipped (or best reasonable offer)
-All games gone except for Killzone: SF. $15.50 shipped if you want it.
-Mass Effect Ps3 trilogy. I bought these but it never entered my Ps3. $26.50 shipped.
-Nintendo 3DS XL; Pokemon X blue system. I rarely played this system and I kept it away in a safe. Very good condition. I have some of the original packaging but unfortunately I don't have the charger. $140 shipped. (or best reasonable offer)
Nintendo 3DS XL - Color Blue. This has some minor barely visible normal wear and tear. Especially one visible-under-a-light small scratch on the top screen. But it isn't too bad. Priced at $90 shipped. System only. (or best reasonable offer)
Let me know if you want some more pictures

Flaxh

WTS:

Xbox One Digital Code:

• Rise of the Tomb Raider -> 35€
  • Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition -> 15€

Steam Gift:

• Half-Life 2 -> 3.50€
  • Gun Monkeys -> 2€

WTB:

PC:
  • R6: Siege -> 20€