• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhoan

Reposting: New to this but figured I give this a try. Paypal (buyer pays for fees) and Google Wallet; US only. Ship from NY via USPS and can do local pick up if in the tri-state area. I have a slight preference towards Google Wallet. PM me if interested.

Code:
From Dusk Until Dawn 11x14 prints signed by the cast at New York Comic Con 2015-Make me an offer

[img]http://i.imgur.com/tprmrRh.jpg[/img]

Star Wars Bronze C3PO figure (brand new)-$100 via Google Wallet/Paypal FF, $103.30 G&S

[img]http://i.imgur.com/mcBMzNG.jpg[/img]

New York Comic Con 2015 Exclusive Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Vinyl White Ranger figure (brand new)-$60 Google Wallet/Paypal Friends and Family, $62.10 Paypal G&S

[img]http://i.imgur.com/QhBitNW.jpg[/img]

One Piece Pirate flag wall scroll (brand new)-$30 Google Wallet/Paypal FF; 31.10 G&S

[img]http://i.imgur.com/NdJ8HX2.jpg[/img]

Autographed wall scroll  from some show I don't recognize-Make me an offer
[img]http://i.imgur.com/0uTxUwt.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/R88864u.jpg[/img]

Star Wars BB-8 New York Comic Con 2015 Edition it has a slight warp on the lower left corner of the box but is brand new-$200 via Google Wallet/Paypal FF; $206.28 G&S  

[img]http://i.imgur.com/u06p8Ne.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/BQIcpuc.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/n05fpXG.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/xyMYfhL.jpg[/img]

Steam Key
Pillars of Eternity: Champion Edition Steam Key-$50 via Paypal Friends and Family/Google Wallet or $52.40 Paypal G&S.

televator

Oakb9ta.png

Prices are shipped in the USA. I take paypal with confirmed shipping address or gift with PM'd address.

I also trade anything for sale for things in my WTT section or perhaps anything else that you may have in mind.

***Lastly, I have unique items which I won't sell, but I will trade for specific items. These items are also listed at the bottom of my post marked with:***

---For Sale---
NES:
-Contra [comes with manual] $30
-Super C $30
Sega Saturn:
-P.T.O.II $10
-Tomb Raider $10
PS1:
-Mega Man Legends [Disc Only] $20
-Dark Stone $10
N64:
-Super Mario 64 $30
Dreamcast:
-Skies of Arcadia [complete, near mint] $50 <---Had 2 copies, one left
-Worms: Armageddon
PS2:
-Klonoa 2 $30
-Fatal Frame $20
-Killer 7 $10
Gamecube:
-Component cable [comes with original box, gently used] $240
-Animal Crossing $20
-Custom Robo $20
-Wind Waker $30
-Super Monkey Ball 2
-Metroid Prime [Disc only]
Wii:
-Klonoa $20
-Little King's Story
-Mad World
Video Game Soundtracks:
-Banjo Kazooie
-DK Jamz (Donkey Kong)
-Donkey Kong Country 2

RGB Retro Gaming:
-XM29 Plus; A friend of mine is fishing for offers on his rare as hell XM29 monitor. We are located in Phoenix, AZ. It's in very good shape. Unfortunately, he only wants people to pick it up. He will not ship. PM me with offers and/or requests for pics.

---Want to trade for---These are things I want---
Hardware:
-New 3DS XL***
-Toro VGA box for Dreamcast
PSP:
-Ys I&II
DS:
-Lunar Knights
SNES:
-Super Metroid [CIB]***
N64:
-Majora's Mask [CIB]***
GameCube:
-Manual book for Pikmin 1
Wii:
-Pikmin 2

***For these I'm willing to put the following games from my personal collection on the table:
-Metroid Prime Trilogy [Sealed, new, original steel book version]
-Castlevania III [CIB]
-Pikmin 3 [New, sealed]
-----------------
PM for any question, pics, offers, or other requests.

WTB

Trainwreck UVHD Code - $4

If anyone has the blu-ray combo pack lying around and isn't going to redeem the code, figured this is a quick way to make a few bucks!

nguyen704

I have two codes for Assassin's Creed Syndicate for the PC. The code is redeemable on Uplay.

I will also consider trading for other Steam games like Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen or Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Asking for $20 via PayPal.

Setzer

Looking to buy Final Fantasy Explorers Collector's Edition. I made the mistake of waiting too long, hoping Best Buy would have copies of these so I could use my GC on it. Not looking to pay ebay prices for it either....willing to pay a little over the $69.99 price + I will cover shipping. Shoot me a PM if you have one to sell. Thanks!

kswiston

Humble Bundle revealed the rest of the content in the Firaxis bundle. I only want Beyond Earth and the coupons. I am willing to split the price with someone sending/gifting the rest of the keys making up the BTA tier for $7.50.

You get Civ 3 complete, Civ 4 complete, Civ 5 + Map packs + Gods and Kings, X-COM: Enemy Unknown + Enemy Within + DLC, the classic X-Com games, and a few other Firaxis games for that price. The Current BTA price is just under $10. You basically lose out on the 20% off Humble Monthly coupon in exchange for saving $2.50.

PM if interested.

CyReN

UV HD Movie Codes:
-Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World - $2

PM for if interested, paypal gift only. 100% Feedback!

Mostly looking for PayPal, but I'll take PSN credit, Amazon credit, eShop credit

SOME PRICE DROPS! Please take a look

Xenoblade Chronicles X - $42 shipped

**Everything pictured below is still available unless noted otherwise**

100 Bullets Complete - $90 shipped
(These are all in pretty great condition. The exception being that Volume 8's cover has come loose. Meaning, all the pages are still intact with the original glue, but the cover isn't attached. You could probably easily fix this yourself, I'm no expert on that stuff so I'm not going to attempt to do that.)

GONECriminal Deluxe Editions Complete - Volume 1 has a small dent on the bottom front. Other than that, it's in fantastic condition. Volume 2 is still sealedGONE

Fables Deluxe Edition Volumes 1-9 - $140
Volumes 2-9 are all SEALED. Volume 1 is not sealed

Watchmen (Not sealed but never opened) $8 shipped

Y: The Last Man Deluxe Editions
Volume 1 - $12 shipped
Volumes 2 - 5

The Star Wars Hardcover Edition - $40 shipped
(not sealed, but never opened)

Saga Volume 1

Aquaman Volumes 1 - 3/ $7 each
Animal Man Volumes 1 - 3/ $7 each
Batgirl Volumes 1 - 3/ $7 each
Sealed Batgirl Volumes 4 & 5/ $15 each
Batman Volumes 1 & 2/ $7 each
Batman Volume 3/ $10
Sealed Batman Volume 4 & 5 - $15 each
The Flash Volumes 1 & 2/ $7 each
Justice League Volumes 1 - 3/ $7 each
Nightwing Volumes 1 - 4/ $7 each
Swamp Thing Volumes 1 - 3/ $7 each
Wonder Woman Volumes 1 - 3/ $7 each

Discounts if you buy multiple books.

Prices are negotiable

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne, everything was fast and smooth :D

NoRéN

Positive buyer feedback for Maragidyne

Such a friendly person. Transaction could not have gone any better. Highly recommended!

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Free shipping to US and Canada

Gamecube
Twilight Princess - 53$
Tales of Symphonia(Complete) - 17$

Xbox
Knights of the Old Republic(Complete) - 11$

GBA
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance(Cart) - 9$

3DS
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Limited Edition(New) - 33$

DS.
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow - 20$(Complete)
Pokemon Black(New) - 40$
Clubhouse Games(Complete) - 7$
Dragon Quest V(New and Used copies) - 50$ New
Etrian Odyssey II(Complete) - 16$

PSP
Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness(Complete) - 14$
Persona 3 Portable(Complete) - 19$
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology(Complete) - 14$
Phantasy Star Portable 2(Complete) - 38$
Ys Oath In Felghana LE(New) - 60$
Trails in the Sky LE(New) - 100$
Persona PSP LE(New) - 60$
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth(New) - 18$
Prinny Can I really be the Hero?(Complete) - 12$
Tactics Orge(Complete) - 12$
Persona Innocent Sin LE(Complete) - 45$
Crisis Core(Game Only) - 5$

PC
Devil May Cry 4(Complete) - 4$
Obvilion GOTY(complete) - 4$
Knights of the Old Republic II(Complete) - 8$
Silent Hill 2(Complete) - 30$
Mists of Padaneria LE - 80$
Vampire Bloodlines (Game and Manual) - 15$
Arcanum(Game and Manual) - 4$
No One Lives Forever Guide - 3$
Fallout Collection(Complete) - 4$
Kohan(Game and Manual) - 5$
Alice(Game and Manual) - 10$
Witcher(Complete) - 4$

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 - 20$
Children of Eden(Complete) - 5$
Espgalduda II Black Label(Complete) - 30$
Deathsmiles Limited Edition(Complete) - 17$
Metal Gear Rising(Complete) - 5$
Devil May Cry 4 LE - 12$
Culdcept Saga - 15$

Wii
Xenoblade Chronicles - 70$

Dreamcast
Gunbird 2(Complete) - 36$
Mars Matrix(Complete) - 60$

PS1
Vangrant Story(Complete) - 16$
Parasite Eve(Complete) - 11$

PS2
Odin Sphere(Complete) - 12$
Silent Hill 2GH(Complete) - 23$
Grand Theft Auto VC(Complete) - 5$
Tales of the Abyss(Complete) - 18$
Dragon Quest 8(Complete) - 15$
Xenosaga III(Complete) - 40$
Devil Summoner LE(New) - 60$
Berserk Millennium Falcon Hen Seima Senki no Sh&#333;(Complete) - 20$.
Shadow Hearts Covenant(Complete) 30$
VP2(Complete) 12$
Gradius 5(Disc Only) - 30$

PS3
Marvel vs Capcom 3 SE(Complete) - 15$
Earth Defense Force 2025(Complete) - 8$
Tales of Graces F - 20$
Zone of the Enders Special Edition 30$

Systems
PSP 3000 Model - 50$ + Free Crisis Core
Gameboy Limited Edition - 50$
Street Fighter 360 Controller(Fightpad)(Chun Li) - 35$
Pokemon Walker - 5$

Anime
Azumanga Daioh Complete Thin Pack - 35$
Shiki Part 1 BluRay LE - 35$(New)
Shiki Part 2 BluRay LE - 30$

TV Shows
Chuck Season 1 & 2, 10$
Spartacus God of the Arena BluRay - 9$
FireFly DVD - 4$
Sox World Series 2005 LE New - 20$

Movies. All BluRay(All prices will be shipped) 5 for 20$ on all films 5$ and under(R means rental copy)
Life of Pi - 5$(R)
Avengers - 5$(R)
Arrietty(New) - 20$
Beauty and the Beast(Diamond) - 50$
The Lone Ranger - 5$(R)
CaddyShack(New) - 5$
Supercop(new) - 5$
Man of Steel - 5$
Love Actually - 5$
The Dark Knight Rises - 5$(R)
Django Unchained - 5$(R)
Alien - 5$
Ironman - 5$(R)
Nausicaa(New) - 16$
Up - 20$
Worlds End - 5$(R)
This is the End - 5$(R)
Batman Collection(Batman, Returns, Forever, Robin) - 5$
Silver Linings Playbook - 5$(R)
Total Recall(The Good one) New - 5$
Lion King Diamond Edition 3D - 55$

PC Parts.
i5 2500 3.3ghz - 55$

Tabasco

I recently completed a transaction where the seller told me that a PS4 copy was "new" but he sent it to me without the shrink wrap.

I asked him why, and he told me the copy is in fact new, but he only opened it to check if the disc was inside.

His description of the item did not meet my expectation. I will not say who he is, but considering the fact that he was also a day late for shipping it and the post office delaying the shipment causing it to arrive to me almost a week later, I am hesitant to give him positive feedback.

I'm letting everyone know to make sure exactly what you're getting before a seller sends you an item.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I recently completed a transaction where the seller told me that a PS4 copy was "new" but he sent it to me without the shrink wrap.

I asked him why, and he told me the copy is in fact new, but he only opened it to check if the disc was inside.

His description of the item did not meet my expectation. I will not say who he is, but considering the fact that he was also a day late for shipping it and the post office delaying the shipment causing it to arrive to me almost a week later, I am hesitant to give him positive feedback.

I'm letting everyone know to make sure exactly what you're getting before a seller sends you an item.
Don't post this sort of rumor mongering if you're not willing to post the seller name and leave appropriate feedback. No one is confused as to what new means. If you've been cheated, post the name and feedback.

Shady859

Unless "he" is Gamestop then he is full of shit and that's a negative feedback.

Tabasco

Don't post this sort of rumor mongering if you're not willing to post the seller name and leave appropriate feedback. No one is confused as to what new means. If you've been cheated, post the name and feedback.
Alright then.

Negative seller feedback for AMxKaOtIcDeV.

"New" to me means factory sealed, not prestine condition. I suppose it could be my fault for not asking the seller if the game was still in the shrink wrap. That doesn't mean I have to give him positive feedback though.

All my transactions except the Samus have to be within Toronto or GTA

WTB
-Fire Emblem LE(the new one). Willing to pay cost+$30 if you live in Toronto and are up for a straight transfer.

WTT
My Razer Naga Hex(used) for Logitech G502(used+$10 or if new I'll add $30 to the trade)

WTS
-Devils Third used good condition-$60CAD
-Bayonetta 2 used good condition-$60CAD
-FREE F4F Samus Light Suite Exclusive pre order. Basically I'll just transfer it over to you and you avoid NRD and ebay scalpers
FOR SALE:
Would anyone be interested in my F4F Samus Light Suite Exclusive Statue pr-order?
vertical.jpg
Oh crap, you reminded me I have the exclusive on PO too. I can do a straight transfer. I paid the NRD only and am willing to transfer it to any gaffer. Let me know by PM asap. You don't have to pay me for the NRD. This is a free offer. I just want someone on GAF to have it preferably over some random who would just flip it.

DontBlink

Alright then.

Negative seller feedback for AMxKaOtIcDeV.

"New" to me means factory sealed, not prestine condition. I suppose it could be my fault for not asking the seller if the game was still in the shrink wrap. That doesn't mean I have to give him positive feedback though.

While I definitely agree on the condition part, I think this doesn't necessarily justify negative feedback. The one day shipping delay should be an understandable issue. Yes, he should have communicated it to you, but things happen and not everyone has availability every single day. The PO delay, however, is not really any of his fault.

You did receive the item, almost new and in working condition. I would say this should be a neutral feedback.

While I definitely agree on the condition part, I think this doesn't necessarily justify negative feedback. The one day shipping delay should be an understandable issue. Yes, he should have communicated it to you, but things happen and not everyone has availability every single day. The PO delay, however, is not really any of his fault.

You did receive the item, almost new and in working condition. I would say this should be a neutral feedback.

The real question is: Did you try to resolve the situation with the seller first? Did you ask for a refund/partial refund?

If so, then I see no problem with Negative Feedback for this situation. New is new, period.

If it's the Just Cause 3 post by the seller, he called it "brand new" and posted a stock photo. Definitely warrants bad feedback, imo.

TechJunk

New is brand new, unopened, still in shrink wrap.
Soon as there's a tear in the shrink wrap, it's used.

I think it definitely warrants negative feedback.
Unless the seller is willing to refund for the item once returned, otherwise, ya, I would be extremely pissed at getting something in a condition other than what a normal reasonable person would expect NEW to mean.

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong

Item not as described? Negative feedback is warranted then, IMO. Like someone else said, this isn't fucking Gamestop. New is new, sealed. Period. End of story.

bomblord1

Banned
I would in the future to avoid confusion provide a strict definition of the word new in the OP. An unplayed game with only the shrink wrap removed would still be considered new to me personally and I'm sure to dozens of other people here would both agree and disagree

To avoid page spanning arguments I would post a strict definition that can be reffered to in the case of disputes

mdsfx

Always contact the seller to hear his/her resolution before leaving negative feedback. How they handle a problem might make them someone you come back to.

Tabasco

Always contact the seller to hear his/her resolution before leaving negative feedback. How they handle a problem might make them someone you come back to.
The seller has been contacted.

I will change the feedback if he decides to offer compensation.

WTS: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 SC Gaming ACX 2.0
$400 shipped - US48 only
PayPal Gift Preferred or Buyer Pays Fees

The card is in excellent condition, and the warranty is good through November 2017 (image of warranty for the serial number provided).

It is in a plain EVGA box that was received with an RMA'd card. No additional cables or power adapters are included in the boxes.

WTS HORI Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Arcade Stick for PlayStation 3 + PC - $155 + S/H

Should work on PS4 games like USFIV, MKX, Skullgirls as well - no word on PS3 stick compatibility on SFV though.

Has a few hundred hours of fighting games under its belt, but is practically mint. Cable door is slightly loose, but still closes and holds in the USB cable perfectly fine.

I am also including 8 authetic SANWA 28mm buttons designed for the Xbox 360's colour scheme. I'm just doing this so in the event of you modding the stick with a PS360 adapter, you have the proper buttons should you desire.

I'm asking for $155 USD + shipping via PayPal.

The cat is probably not included.

I am located near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

PS1 GAMES
(All of these are black label, mint and NTSCU unless stated otherwise)
Silent Hill - $30
Ghost in the Shell - $35
Strider 2 (comes with Strider as well) - $65
Vagrant Story (with bonus disc) - $20
Crash 2 (holographic) - $20
Tomb Raider (Greatest Hits) - $5
Tekken 3 - $10
Syphon Filter - $5
Syphon Filter 2 - $5
Tenchu - $5
Tenchu 2 - $10
fear effect - $10
Tomb Raider II - $5
Tomb Raider III - $5
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (jewel case is cracked) - $5
Spyro 1+2 (in a 2 disc case that's labelled as Spyro 1, and Spyro 1 is scratched but still plays) - $35
parasite eve (w/ bonus disc) - $15
Metal Gear Solid VR Missions - $10

GENESIS/MD GAMES
TRUXTON (boxed, no manual, minor tear on spine) - $60

CONTROLLERS
Skyward Sword Limited Edition Wii Remote Motion Plus - $45

Note that all my prices are USD unless stated otherwise, and shipping is not included in the prices. Prices aren't necessarily firm, and I'll be more inclined to go down on some if you're buying a few things.

I use PayPal (or interac e-Transfer for Canadians) for payment.

PM me if you're interested! I tried to undercut every eBay/Amazon.com price I could fine.

You can also PM me for pics.

Kei-

WTS:

Destiny: The Taken King: Digital Collectors edition (PS4) (I believe code is for NA only) - Asking $50 Paypal/Amazon/Best Buy gift cards

Contains the base game, Expansions I and II, the Taken King expansion, lvl 25 character boost and several class items, emotes, shaders and other items that otherwise cost $20 on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom