• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

C-3PO #1: Or How The Old EU Never Died (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus_

He wants to keep it for a while. Not permanently to honor the robots that sacrificed themselves so he could live, but just because it's convenient.

He keeps it to remember. He wants to remember the screams of those who died around him. It's his trophy.

It's coming.

Close enough?
DV04_5.png

Seigyoku

The only content that was in this murky place was Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir, and that was jettisoned into outer space while Dark Diciple is most certainly canon.

Son of Dathomir was not jettisoned. Being based on unfinished TCW episodes it is absolutely canon. And the Story Group has repeatedly affirmed this.

Zombine

Banned
Son of Dathomir was not jettisoned. Being based on unfinished TCW episodes it is absolutely canon. And the Story Group has repeatedly affirmed this.

Source? Other than comicbook.com? I've heard otherwise regardless of the source of inspiration.

JeTmAn81

Woah, woah, woah. Which one is it, everybody? Am I a Marvel Shill or a DC Fanboy?!

BECAUSE I CAN'T BE BOTH!

Pfft, you've just revealed you're working both sides on behalf of Image comics

Read Invincible(tm) today!

Invincible75.jpg

I just got volume 18 of the Invincible trades. Gotta catch up!

Toa TAK

Banned
Right now I'd rather be a DC Shill and a Marvel fanboy. I think it would be a much easier position to be in at the moment.

Let's get the Sex Criminals movie already!

Zombine

Banned

Read Invincible(tm) today!

Invincible75.jpg

I just got volume 18 of the Invincible trades. Gotta catch up!

Ryan Ottley is one of the nicest dudes in comics. One of my favorite books for sure!

I am the Shillwalker

What's the official word on Son of Dathomir, brother? Have you done any digging on where the hell it stands? I legit could have sworn I hear it isn't canon, which is reenforced by the idea that it's out of print, and Marvel hasn't even bothered to re-release it.

Sayers

Ryan Ottley is one of the nicest dudes in comics. One of my favorite books for sure!

What's the official word on Son of Dathomir, brother? Have you done any digging on where the hell it stands? I legit could have sworn I hear it isn't canon, which is reenforced by the idea that it's out of print, and Marvel hasn't even bothered to re-release it.

It's based on Clone Wars scripts which makes it canon

It's canon. So far as I can tell, it's the only bit of Dark Horse product that still enjoys that status, and only does so due to its being an adaptation of a Clone Wars arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom