• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Borderline?

Hmmph. 'Mike Zeroh' actually emailed me about this back in January, albeit without mention of the new video that he's posted on his Facebook.

Email can be seen here: http://i.imgur.com/Memc0QB.png

The video he linked in the email doesn't contain any of the new allegedly leaked footage - it's just him talking, with a link to his Facebook post of the picture in the description.

An alternate reality World War II which goes on for a while longer is an idea I'd love to see executed sometime, regardless of whether or not this is all baloney!

EDIT: Also, in Lamia's talk, he did drop several hints to a "world without borders" / "shedding borders". Can't help but notice phrases like that when he uses them more than once in a 25 minute talk.

Maybe it's the next DLC pack.

Edit: Alternate reality WW2 is something I've been discussing with friends lately as something that would be awesome if done by Treyarch.

EloKa

Does this mean Cold War in Berlin?

Would be interesting.

There is a free game called "1378 km" done in the source engine. It's basically a game about history and not a real game tho.

You're playing as a east german border guard that has to prevent people escaping to west germany. Think the game is over once you kill an escapee.

But yeah, the cold war setting in Berlin is basically still fresh and not used

Mully

Nope.

Way too early for Activision to be even talking about it, let alone showing it off at D.I.C.E like that.

Hip Hop

I would really like for the COD series to go cops versus criminals on us. Would make great for a varied multiplayer and single player.

NotLiquid

Seems fake but funny how this topic was right underneath the "Yoshida hates annualized series" topic when I noticed it.

There is a free game called "1378 km" done in the source engine. It's basically a game about history and not a real game tho.

You're playing as a east german border guard that has to prevent people escaping to west germany. Think the game is over once you kill an escapee.

But yeah, the cold war setting in Berlin is basically still fresh and not used

If Activision makes a Berlin Wall COD game... then it will be over with East-West-Berlin games before it even started.

Because they blow up the Berlin Wall and then Helicopters and Jets and "America FUCK YEAH".

Hanmik

7stwNaY.jpg

If it is real it's just a code name, like how AW was Call of Duty: Blacksmith.

And it won't have a public beta either. Only the good CoDs have Beta's (CoD4, WAW) Black Ops 1 had one actually but you could only play it with a modded console as it was internal

Top Bottom