• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare + COD 4: Remastered - Official screenshots

Infinite Warfare

JvZjHEW.jpg

AAi8Iw7.jpg

Umv4jyQ.jpg

wvSu42C.jpg

GvvyxeM.jpg

Nb7hbjC.jpg

COD 4: Modern Warfare: Remastered

SjFkTLN.jpg

0wyW1bX.jpg

LDykZMm.jpg

kRPgCrX.jpg

Thanati

I like how everyone is all happy with the remaster and almost 'meh' for the actual new title :)

Hey, i'm the same! MW is THE best shooter in my opinion.

antitrop

I just replayed the Call of Duty 4 campaign on PC a few years ago and it still held up as my favorite campaign in the series, can't wait.

Gurish

Like I said in the other thread, the remaster is closer to a remake visually, certainly one of the most improved remasters this gen.

SJRB

Gold Member
Infinite Warfare screenshots: bla bla bla scroll scroll
Modern Warfare screenshots: ahh yeah, that's the stuff

Plum

I'm so happy MW:R isn't just the PC version ported to consoles. Really looking forward to playing that.

CHC

It's actually almost an accomplishment how generic and uninteresting they managed to make this man look.

The MW remaster stuff looks great though, definitely a notch above what I expected.

NDPsycho

Looks great. I hope it does well, I'd like to see all three get remade with those improvements. Wonder what the plan is going forward with them?

As if you guys didn't have enough of people's banter (or rather negative comments) towards the new CODs, but Infinite Warfare looks... average. Nothing interesting to point out.

Modern Warfare with the true remake though, its looking really good!

TheXbox

Any word on a PS3/360 release? This could potentially be one of the first tri-generational releases in... I don't know. Ever?

PS3 -> PS4 -> Neo

Surprising how much effort Activision wanted to be put into this remaster (considering they're previous efforts for Prototype and Deadpool).

I guess when it's your main, biggest grossing franchise on the line and one of the most respected FPS games in history, some things have to have a little bit more care put into them.

I'd say this is a remake more than anything tbh.

Top Bottom