• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrities you admire that age and makes you sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
2270106_300.jpg

11271446_ori.jpg

kennyhotz.jpg

original.aspx

kenny_hotz_web.jpg

This sucks. :(

Scorsese. Spielberg isn't quite there yet, age wise. Ridley doesn't show his age.

But I would say I get most depressed when I see pictures of Arnold, because I grew up worshiping the man as a kid. He was my hero who now neither inspires me and is getting fucking old.

GCX

It's actually pretty entertaining watching Hayao Miyazaki turn into a bitter crazy old grandpa. As long as he continues to make movies of course.

xS4rv.jpg

Nizz

True, but soon he won't be able to do action movies like Mission: Impossible. :(
Yeah, you're right. :( I just thought of someone else aging that saddens me, Jackie Chan. "Who Am I" was on the other night and I saved it to DVR. So awesome that he did his own stunts back in the day but that would be pretty tough for him to do nowadays. :(

Bombadil

Banned
Myatt Daymin

Brad Pitt

Edward Norton

George Clooney

Stephen Fry

Haley Joel Osment (you all know why)

Tom Cruise (guy looked so young right until he hit 45, then his age caught up to him)

Penelope Cruz

Julia Roberts

Catherine Zeta Jones

Natalie Portman

Heidi Klum

Charlize Theron

Fry

I know he's not that old, but I wish Kiefer Sutherland was young had a lot of action movies ahead of his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom