• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christmas avatar requests - 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-DuB

i34pPafV5Ikua.png

ibotF5FNi2YxYc.png

ishvRlUT27rio.png

ibkURF35K1o2L0.png

iqqETFWT0d74W.png

itIhRC1GGpDLf.png
That's awesome. Many thanks.

PK Gaming

o_k

I requested an avatar before but...

can someone edit my avatar so that [zoroark] looks like santa? Specifically: The red suit, the christmas bag and the hat, but no white beard)

I realize that this is kind of a big request but I just got a mental image of it right now and it would be so perfect...

Phoenix

Would love to see Obama Christmas-ized. Come to think of it, I think I've made this request pretty much every year for a different Obama avatar :)

FillerB

o_k

I requested an avatar before but...

can someone edit my avatar so that [zoroark] looks like santa? Specifically: The red suit, the christmas bag and the hat, but no white beard)

I realize that this is kind of a big request but I just got a mental image of it right now and it would be so perfect...

-Broken Link-

hey guys would it be hard to red hattify my ava? :)

-Broken Link-

Dulled the colors to better fit in with the rest of the image. Just give a shout if you rather have some color.

cajunator

Banned
Can someone put a christmas hat on my Mew Ichigo avatar and colorize her outfit red? If you can also cover her right ear under the hat. Would make it really cute.

FillerB

-Broken Link- -Broken Link- -Broken Link- -Broken Link- -Broken Link-

Working through the rest of the backlog later today/tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom