• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christmas avatar requests - 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

Somebody recommended I be more specific.

I'm fine with letting you guys do whatever you want, but I should say I think PB dressed as Santa with Lady as a reindeer would be pretty rad.

Gintoki

anyone? ;(

FillerB made it for you.

iMVanBCzryQ1t.png

FillerB

-Broken Link- -Broken Link-
EDIT1:
-Broken Link- -Broken Link- -Broken Link-
EDIT2:
-Broken Link- -Broken Link-

I'm not to great at beards...

Salsa

made my own santa hat

but I was thinking that if anyone could turn the dynamite stick into a pixelated candy cane or something that'd be rad

FillerB

Would anyone be able to out a christmas hat on Kaneda for me please? in colour would be cool if possible.

We need Santa Partridge!

Could someone please Christmasify my avatar? :>

made my own santa hat

but I was thinking that if anyone could turn the dynamite stick into a pixelated candy cane or something that'd be rad

-Broken Link- -Broken Link- -Broken Link- -Broken Link- -Broken Link- -Broken Link-

FillerB

So.... Yeah...

I kinda accidentally broke my Minus account while moving some files around.

Fuck...

Luckily I had most if not all of the Christmas avatars I made saved in a separate folder.
Uploaded those back to Minus and can now be found here: FillerB's Christmas Avatars

If you're still looking for your avatar and made a request before post #1269, then look into that. It's hopefully there. If it's not, then give a shout.

beanman25

Kevin Steen has decided to stop using the Kill Steen Kill slogan after the CT shootings, so if someone could photo shop out the words on my avatar and leave it black that would be cool.

Thanks!

Shambles

Is it even possible to Christmas-ify mine? The obvious thing would be to change the colour bands to red white and green but then it would no longer look like a test signal at all.

FillerB

Is it even possible to Christmas-ify mine? The obvious thing would be to change the colour bands to red white and green but then it would no longer look like a test signal at all.

i2LFBuDKNBexg.png

I don't like static noise / test screens. You always see figures (reflection or not) in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom