• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ClaDun Sengoku announced (Nippon Ichi, Vita)

First good news : the save file from the demo can be imported

This morning I went through some explanation about the gameplay, I also unlocked the editor in which you can create/edit both characters and weapons (as seen in the previous ClaDun titles on PSP)

I'm going very slowly cause 1- I don't have so much time actually, 2- I search every word I don't understand, that's also the reason I wanted to buy this game, trying to improve my japanese by something not boring as a textbook ( :D )

cj_iwakura

First good news : the save file from the demo can be imported

This morning I went through some explanation about the gameplay, I also unlocked the editor in which you can create/edit both characters and weapons (as seen in the previous ClaDun titles on PSP)

I'm going very slowly cause 1- I don't have so much time actually, 2- I search every word I don't understand, that's also the reason I wanted to buy this game, trying to improve my japanese by something not boring as a textbook ( :D )

Does it seem import friendly, any possible language barriers? I'll slap together an import OT when/if I get it unless someone else wants to.

Does it seem import friendly, any possible language barriers? I'll slap together an import OT when/if I get it unless someone else wants to.

Didn't start to play yet, I'm still into the "introduction".
Second, I've never played the previous titles on PSP, but for all saw on youtube seems like very action.
Of course in the beginnig it's showed how the game works, how you can place your fellows for taking advantage of their skills during the battle; for the dungeons seems like you have to talk with someone, so basically you should follow the story, but I played not so much to be able to confirm this statement.

In any case I feel the game is not very import friendly, especially if you don't know anything about japanese.
I noticed that the previous ClaDun arrived in the west on digital, maybe it will be the same with this one.

Anyway, I'll post other impressions as soon as I go further into the game :)

cj_iwakura

Didn't start to play yet, I'm still into the "introduction".
Second, I've never played the previous titles on PSP, but for all saw on youtube seems like very action.
Of course in the beginnig it's showed how the game works, how you can place your fellows for taking advantage of their skills during the battle; for the dungeons seems like you have to talk with someone, so basically you should follow the story, but I played not so much to be able to confirm this statement.

In any case I feel the game is not very import friendly, especially if you don't know anything about japanese.
I noticed that the previous ClaDun arrived in the west on digital, maybe it will be the same with this one.

Anyway, I'll post other impressions as soon as I go further into the game :)
Well, I have played 1, 2, and Legasista, so maybe I'd manage.

I could see abilities being a pain, though.

NIS posted some news about the game and... there are not good news -_-

1st bug :
Characters can't level up beyond level 10

2nd bug:
If you select "Close World" with a certain class (Masojin, I don't know how to translate)

people also said bug are more than the above listed directly on NIS site, a guy on Amazon.jp said : it's a serious candidate to KOTY 2016 (Kusoge of the Year)
seems like it's at the same level as Gundam Extreme Vs Force........

probably switching from System Prisma, which originally developed the games on PSP, to Mebius is the reason about all these problems :(

cj_iwakura

NIS posted some news about the game and... there are not good news -_-

1st bug :
Characters can't level up beyond level 10

2nd bug:
If you select "Close World" with a certain class (Masojin, I don't know how to translate)

people also said bug are more than the above listed directly on NIS site, a guy on Amazon.jp said : it's a serious candidate to KOTY 2016 (Kusoge of the Year)
seems like it's at the same level as Gundam Extreme Vs Force........

probably switching from System Prisma, which originally developed the games on PSP, to Mebius is the reason about all these problems :(

Wait, System Prisma didn't develop this? WTF? Are they insane?

There goes my interest.

Today Nippon Ichi released a (heavy) update, which fixes around 30 bugs/errors.

The problems mentioned in the previous posts seems like there have been fixed, now I'll try to find some reaction from the customers

I tried to play and I can say they fixed something, after finishing the first dungeon two times and the second dungeon one time I got the "First dungeon cleared" trophy :D

Top Bottom