• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| July 2017 | Princess, I've Seen the Way You Look At Me.

Just to throw in an opposing opinion, the family and I really liked Lego Batman. It's definitely not as good as the lego movie, it's kind of juvenile and specific to the bat property it's kind of weird how they choose to implement Barbara buuuuut. We all had a good time and laughed. I liked the way they did Batman and the Joker. It's like the all ages version of Snyder's take lol. I won't rewatch it often but I think I'll enjoy it when I do.

Yeah, I thought it was pretty good but not great. Thought it went a little long and the last act was really dragged out but I liked the general feel of it and really liked all the cameo voices.

Wanderer5

Yeah it did feel bit of a dragged. I still liked it in many ways, but I felt kind of weird and disappointed about it afterward. Maybe partly cause I was so impress with Lego Movie, that this wasn't quite up there, idk.

MTQ5OTQ2MjUwNQ==
Look at that. 3 reboots in 2 years.

tim1138

Kate Spencer is kinda an asshole, huh?

You have no idea.

You, and anyone else interested in Kate thanks to her popping up in Green Arrow should do yourselves a favor and read Marc Andreyko's brilliant Manhunter book that ran prior to the N52.

I was more talking abut Superior Ironman (2015), Invincible Ironman (2016), Invincible Ironman (2016). Marvel terrified of those double digits.

Yeah they were really bad about this during that window with a lot of books. Squirrel Girl and a few other books getting two #1 issues in one year was hilarious.

VanWinkle

You have no idea.

You, and anyone else interested in Kate thanks to her popping up in Green Arrow should do yourselves a favor and read Marc Andreyko's brilliant Manhunter book that ran prior to the N52.

Woah, Kate is in GA rebirth? I want to read it even more now.

tim1138

Awesome. I haven't seen any Kate Spencer since before New 52. Is she still Manhunter in this post Flashpoint world, or at least WAS she Manhunter?

Nothing has been said yet about it, but she is still a chain smoking wreck of a person and is still an attorney.

J_Viper

So a couple volumes from the Marvel Masterworks series are on Kindle for $5 each.

Is this the usual price, or are these leftover from that insane Marvel sale from last month? Just wanna know before I cash out.

Top Bottom