• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Conker is BACK: Young Conker reveal video

Paz

If you were to have a jaded zero sum view of games development you might think that Microsoft chose to do this instead of make things like Shenmue 3 happen.

RIP Conker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQeOYi3Be5Y&feature=youtu.be

rWtxQv6.png

4gCijNz.png

I just...

Really?

Fucking really?

Fuck off Microsoft.

pizzacat

Banned
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

BUBSY™ IS ALIVE AND WELL

scoobs

Boy, Microsoft seems like they're making strides and starting to understand their fanbase then they do something like this. I am astounded they thought this was a good idea.

Weiss

Banned
Conker isn't coming back, and that's okay.

Bad Fur Day only really worked as this dark mirror image of cutesy N64 platformers. It's a game that couldn't have been made other than in 2001.

Everything that isn't Conker in that demo, looks like straight up ripped out of mobile freerunner game. The font, the coins, everything.

@MUWANdo

Banned
Why don't any of these Hololens people have surnames? Do they not want these games on their resume or something? Why might that be?

At 50 seconds in on that reveal video, why did they bother showing him running on the wall if he and the objects around him disappear when they extend past some invisible barrier. It looked awful.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
isn't roboraid (a "worlds first mixed reality game") basically Face Raiders on DS?

These first real apps look pretty bad compared to what they've been demoing though. I suppose technically you shouldn't expect too much from hololens as it has to have the computer in the headset so it can't be super powerful. But then maybe don't choose to demo it with games?

Bamboo

Why not an original character? Besides the terrible redesign, I don't see any benefit from using him for something like that?

Top Bottom