• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cosmic Star Heroine (PS4/Vita/PC) Out April 11th

Robert, any plans to localize the game into other languages?

Nope. The game isn't setup to make adding languages easy and we have no effective way to market to or support players of other languages. Even if we somehow got free translations that were perfectly amazing, we'd probably end up losing money on the deal.

Discovered this game for the first time due to the PS Store promotion. Sent it to my sister who quickly said it reminded her of Chrono Trigger.

We both pre-ordered.

mrk8885

Banned
I've gone back a few pages and haven't seen this answered (is there a way to search a specific thread on mobile?)

What are the prospects of a switch port?

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I listened to a couple of the music tracks from the game... they were excellent. This game just seems to be doing everything right.

I haven't tested it yet (currently downloading), but the full game should now be live on Steam for anyone who owns it already. Still can't buy it until launch date.

We'll see about getting non-beta backers their copies soon.

I haven't tested it yet (currently downloading), but the full game should now be live on Steam for anyone who owns it already. Still can't buy it until launch date.

We'll see about getting non-beta backers their copies soon.

I can't remember what platform I chose for my Kickstarter $30 art book tier. Any ideas of how I can check if it was PC or PlayStation?

Edit: Ah, finally found my survey on the full Kickstarter site. It doesn't show on the app.

Oh and just a note to people with Steam beta saves, I can't guarantee that they aren't messed up in various ways now. Might be best to just start over.

EDIT: Specifically, if you saved right after a battle and before moving to a new location, you're going to need to start over. Also, the Insight messages will default to the starting message on old beta saves until you trigger an insight message change in-game. Maybe some other oddities as well.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Been a long road, I'm so glad you guys at Zeboyd Games are just days away from release.

This has been my most anticipated game, since the Kickstarter launched. Can't wait.

Bonus points for the game coming out on my day off.

Day 4 purchase (gotta get that pay before I play), I didn't know this game was even a thing until after the Kickstarter but since then I've been waiting patiently. Probably be my first and only LRG purchase too, as long as I can beat everyone else to a copy...

Anyway, congrats Robert and Co. on what I'm sure will be an amazing game and thanks for all the hard work!

Burt

A couple of stat-related questions as I play through --

Do passives like 'Water Up' stack? Alyssa has a few Water Ups spread across her gear so far, and off the top of my head, Chahn has some Heal Up items that can be equipped with a shield. There are probably other overlaps, especially as the game progresses. These bonuses redundant, or do they stack?

Also, how does the attack stat work? I get that the number with the weapon next to it that seems to increase every time I get new gear represents a weapon's attack value, but is this a multiplier applied across all attacks, or does it only apply to physical attacks. I ask because there are certain characters I don't do much much physical damage with and would potentially pass on an item with higher attack values for a better passive, especially if the aforementioned stat boosts are stackable instead of redundant. For instance, Dave being able to reuse Zapper seems potentially more useful than a charm bonus against robots, but the weapon with the charm bonus has a higher attack value.

Can't wait. Everything else will be put on hold.

Yup, as it should.

The game auto-downloaded on my PS4 yesterday but now I have this evil countdown clock and lock symbol.

Thinking about looking through the Chrono Trigger Endurance Run or maybe some Phantasy Star gameplay.

Help!

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Any news on the Limited Run release? I'd really love to secure a copy but I'm worried I probably will miss the boat on it... gonna be really busy with my personal life soon.

Fisty

My preload is set to unlock in 37.5 hours, but I will be holding off playing for the Vita version. Just wanted to let you guys at Zeboyd know that you've got my day 1 support, but I need that Vita version!! It's the perfect way to play this game, and I really appreciate what basically amounts to a really expensive favor for your fans lol

EDIT: lol my "screenshot" is the only thing listed under the Trending tab on PS4 for this game. Didn't know the status update thing worked like that

sense

My preload is set to unlock in 37.5 hours, but I will be holding off playing for the Vita version. Just wanted to let you guys at Zeboyd know that you've got my day 1 support, but I need that Vita version!! It's the perfect way to play this game, and I really appreciate what basically amounts to a really expensive favor for your fans lol
I did the same. Persona 5 and nier will keep me busy anyways

Ricker

So I have to juggle Persona, nier, and this at the same time.

Nice.

I didnt start Nier and Persona lol...into ME now and MGS PP(I know,strange time to start this but I am loving it)...pre ordered this and might just give it a quick look on Thuesday but I have a Vita so I might wait for that...

e_i

How big is game going to be on PC? Stream claims two GBs, but saw 5 GBs in another part of the thread.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I preordered on PS4 at the promotional $11.99 price. So does Sony eat that cost when they do those sales or is it still passed down to you guys?

Voror

When we're backers supposed to get surveys or whatnot for codes? Saw this and realized I never saw anything on that.

Top Bottom