• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Custom Game browser coming to Halo 5 (Xbox One and PC)

Shit man, we're getting the latest multiplayer for free. I'll take the MCC with only campaigns w/ coop if that makes it easier for them.

Bro, what are you doing! I said plas don...

tumblr_n2s8qnxMyv1trselwo1_500.gif

Better late then never. Glad to see it coming (hopefully to Xbox One as well) since it was a highly requested feature since Halo 2.

Monocle

OMG CAN 343 MAKE HALO ANY WORSE

Halo 5's superb gameplay was bad enough, now this! I'm tired of being tricked into liking a good game that keeps getting better.

Mechazawa

Yo Stinkles, will there still be a party system so friends can hop into custom matches on PC using the server browser or what.

Anyways: Dayum. DAAAAAYUM.

Bro, what are you doing! I said plas don...

tumblr_n2s8qnxMyv1trselwo1_500.gif
Lol I've just played them all so much at this point, but I'd really like the campaigns on PC because I love them. I dunno, they're great but the ship has sailed on that multiplayer I think. I'm ready to say goodbye. I mostly suggested it because the online was a shit show and if that's what's stopping them I'd rather them just forget about it. Obviously it's classic and I'd love to have it all.

Blueblur1

I expect this to be implemented incredibly poorly. For example, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't surface connection info.

teraMEL0S

This is a feature I've wanted for quite some time. Also, how about split screen for 6? But damn man, this is awesome news!

krang

What's left for Halo 6?

Hopefully they'll simply build upon this foundation rather than starting from scratch.

Gowans

What's left for Halo 6?

Hopefully they'll simply build upon this foundation rather than starting from scratch.
Yeah I really hope for multiplayer they treat the game as a platform now as 343 have been supporting it so well it is one.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
this is great news! i was still going to get it but was dreading having to go through forums and sites looking for a team. a server browser where i can just jump right in will make a huge difference.

Bossniak

I got a question, will we be able to use the Halo 1 pistol,that's available in warzone only, in custom games? (plz say yes)

krang

I've got to say that this has me considering a PC next year over Scorpio, seeing as they're making a commitment to PC with Halo (even if 6 isn't yet confirmed).

It's hard to leave behind my existing library, though. So will probably stay with Scorpio.

Top Bottom