• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 with Mods Demonstrates the Power of Path Tracing

makaveli60

It looks good, but the vanilla game even on ps5 is already one of the best looking games ever. My problem with these type of mods is that although they look nice from a technical viewpoint but the visual identity of the games always suffer and therefore they are not worth it IMO

raduque

Porsche gets a pass though right?

How-To-Get-The-Porsche-911-In-Cyberpunk-20771200_5fdaec3beaebc.jpeg
Yes, because that's an actual nice car.

Rheon

It looks good, but the vanilla game even on ps5 is already one of the best looking games ever. My problem with these type of mods is that although they look nice from a technical viewpoint but the visual identity of the games always suffer and therefore they are not worth it IMO

Bingo.

The people that make these videos are not artists, and almost always don't understand the visual nuances and artistic direction of the games they mod.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
I do like a good 911. Even though my father always pointed out how this car was a flawed concept. With the engine behind the rear axle, making it impossible to control in corners (but it was good for acceleration). But the 911 nowadays have so many mechanical and electronic assists that you barely notice it, imho.

The 991 and 992 are absolute marvels of engineering.
Im surprised more companies havent legitimately tried to copy them.
I know alot of companys actually use 911s for benchmarking
To this day the 911 Turbo S still has the record for fastest production car time around nurburgring without resorting to using street legal slicks.

Yes, because that's an actual nice car.

391.gif

The 930 is an actually beautiful car.
I probably wouldnt trust one with much horsepower, but im all in otherwise.

maxresdefault.jpg

Top Bottom