• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III leaked info and screenshots [RUMOR - Better Details Write-Up]

HowZatOZ

Banned
Too much hype to handle. I loved Dark Souls 2 on PC, was an amazing game and I've still yet to fully play the DLC. Bit strange about the PC details though, they brought Dark Souls 2 out at the same time.

if real I'm down. Hopefully its better than 2 cause I'm not a fan of 2. If not, well, we know there will be a 3rd one eventually.

MLH

fa3bc54408.jpg

This is an amazing shot, looks like the sun is melting. Just so much 'stuff' going on yet still difficult to work out what I'm looking at.

Welfare

The Know is the news section of Rooster Teeth, so it's not like it's a bunch of no names getting these leaks. At least this rumor has more substance than SH.

We need detective GAF up in here, real talk. How easy would these be to fake? I remember when Bloodborne first leaked and while the screenshots were a bit low quality, the asset quality seemed way too good to fake. These screens are terrible but like the Project Beast leak, looks hard to fake, I dunno.

K.Sabot

Dark Souls 3 probably cross gen the way it looks? Regardless shovel any From Software game into my mouth and I'll eat it up (not Steel Battalion)

Orayn

It's pretty easy to infer that the PC release *date* might be negotiable. (Relative to the PS4 and XB1 versions) If this is a November or December release, I could maybe see PC slipping to January or something.

Looks like BB architecture from the screens, wouldn't be surprised if it's from the BB expansion which we know is coming.

edit:nvm there's shields in the screenshots. BB doesn't use shields

Dark Souls 3 probably cross gen the way it looks? Regardless shovel any From Software game into my mouth and I'll eat it up (not Steel Battalion)

If their info is accurate, it's current-gen only (PS4/Xbox One). PC release is negotiable.

From, please... PC release!

Anyway, these look completely legit. Whether their information is accurate, who knows, but screenshots seem legit.

Bring the hype!

Top Bottom