• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 character trailer - Kokoro

lmEIRxH.jpg

Palculator, it's a game about waifu's. Considering series staple waifu's were left out, Team Ninja only fanned the flames higher.

Now we wait while we burn together.

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
-Director Shinbori didn't really care about ass at first, since he was only focused on boobs. But as he worked on DOAX3, he realized how amazing ass jiggle is. Playing DOAX3 will make people realize how amazing ass is.
That's the coming of age story every man goes through. You blossom on the other side a better man...

A wiser man...

An Ass man.
Let me help you out, mate, since it was me who caused you to bump that other thread in the first place, heh.

lawnchair

Banned
i've been out the DOA game for too long, i guess. i'm not interested in any of these new ladies. just need kasumi, ayane, hitomi, tina, leifang, christie and i'd be good. :(

My dislike of Marie Rose stems from her existence hindering Rachael and Christie inclusion in the standard DOAX3 experience, assuming other ladies will be DLC in the future.

Lets not forget Lisa's exclusion via the hand of Marie Rose to appease Fine Hams Abound.

Momiji>Nyotengu >Kokoro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The rest
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Marie Rose

giphy.gif

i've been out the DOA game for too long, i guess. i'm not interested in any of these new ladies. just need kasumi, ayane, hitomi, tina, leifang, christie and i'd be good. :(

You might want to sit down....

JordanN

Banned
Designed for Japan's tastes at her time, just like Marie and Honoka nowadays, and Kasumi a long time ago.

Ironically, they were/are popular in all regions. So results still would have been the same, even with global polling.

aCxLOfK.jpg

In fact, it's only one character that stops the American cast from still being exactly identical to the one that Japan won (Tina).

Wasn't Lisa at the bottom of the list? So even if Marie Rose didn't exist she still wouldn't have made the cut.

In a world where Marie Rose didn't exist, perceptions of all characters are not guaranteed to be the same as in a world with Marie Rose.

We'll never know. Most likely the results would have been similar but we can never know it as fact.

Palculator

Unconfirmed Member
Ironically, they were/are popular in all regions. So results still would have been the same, even with global polling.

aCxLOfK.jpg

In fact, it's only one character that stops the American cast from still being exactly identical to the one that Japan won (Tina).
What about Europe, then?

Alfebit

Banned
In a world where Marie Rose didn't exist, perceptions of all characters are not guaranteed to be the same as in a world with Marie Rose.

We'll never know. Most likely the results would have been similar but we can never know it as fact.

The timeline where Marie Rose exists. The canon timeline.

ciddative

Designed for Japan's tastes at her time, just like Marie and Honoka nowadays, and Kasumi a long time ago.

What about Europe, then?

This is apparently the Europe results.

doax3currentEU.png

A google image search reveals that image was posted 22 August, almost a month before the results were announced.

bHhwRks.jpg

This image was originally posted 19th September, the day of the annoiuncement.

As you can see, America rated Kokoro higher than Asia or Europe.

We also had Tina at #1.... if only they'd listened T_T

None of these images are particularly accurate, this is just the number of people who "liked" the themes on PSN after buying them, since there was no way for us to actually get sales data. You think out of the 25 million or whatever PS4 owners, only like 20 people bought the Lisa theme in the entire continent? Take these with a large pinch of salt.

None of these images are particularly accurate, this is just the number of people who "liked" the themes on PSN after buying them, since there was no way for us to actually get sales data. You think out of the 25 million or whatever PS4 owners, only like 20 people bought the Lisa theme in the entire continent? Take these with a large pinch of salt.

It still would mean more people loved those girls enough to put their money where their mouth is =p

Top Bottom