• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Desiigner - Timmy Turner

Status
Not open for further replies.

-shadow-

tumblr_lk8jdnkcAk1qdhy5do1_500.gif
Exactly why I came into the topic...

Xun

For the longest time I thought Desiigner said "done" after every sentence in Panda.

I surely can't be alone?

Galang

Banned
First 45 seconds I thought it was the worst thing I'd ever heard in my life, but the beat goes in after that tbh. No idea what he's saying but this is kinda flames

Smokey

Beat is doing too much, but it's by far the star of this track. Only time it may be acceptable to bump this is in the car on the way to the club or something. Other than that, it's dumpster.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
There was one remix that I thought should have been the official track. I cannot for the life of me, find it again. It was like choir and strings.

KingV

how do you drop a song like this and not have any Fairly Oddparents references

Anyways like others said the beat is pretty darn good but the lyrics and rapping are garbo

Sorry for the necro bump, but was just reading through this while posting in that Cardi B thread.

Can’t believe people don’t realize the whole simple-ass song is a Fairly Oddparents reference.

“Wishing for a burner to kill everybody walking, blah blah”

That’s the reference. It’s repeated like 50 million times.

It’s actually the only clever part of the whole song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom