• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Reveal Livestream [Over]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhn

1. Actual open worlds to explore, not linear "You went off the path! Go back before you randomly die!" crap.

2. More rpg'ness, sidequest's to find while you explore large worlds, npc's that you can actually talk to with dialogue options to pickfrom.

3. More players in a world, no "hub" cities and then limited players in a world, but actual 100's of players within a world as you explore, etc.

Yeah, that's about what I hoped for.

Hasney

Ahaha the YouTubers will cheer anything, but that 4v4 cheer was damn muted.

"This time we built crucible for PVP players"... who did you build it for the first time?

Idiots, clearly!!

God, Crucible was the one good thing I liked about vanilla Destiny and they fucked it up. I wanted more players, not fucking less.

kosmologi

Seems like a evolution rather than revolution, which is of course understandable. I was never a fan of Destiny 1, but I'll give this a chance should there be a PC demo or beta.

edit: treasure maps and more exploration sounds good. The sandbox was so empty in D1.

Keep in mind, the same leak that has been right about everything so far said the story is around 10-15 hours and there is way, way more endgame content than D1.

1. Actual open worlds to explore, not linear "You went off the path! Go back before you randomly die!" crap.

2. More rpg'ness, sidequest's to find while you explore large worlds, npc's that you can actually talk to with dialogue options to pickfrom.

3. More players in a world, no "hub" cities and then limited players in a world, but actual 100's of players within a world as you explore, etc.

1. Hasn't been discussed yet.

2. They just said NPC's will talk to you and showcased an example in the montage. Quests and Sidequests have already existed since TKK. Dialogue options... probably not.

3. Haven't discussed yet.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Wow, Destiny threads bring out an embarrassing number of trolls. People saying the graphics look identical (factually incorrect), complaining about FOV, pretending they know what the entire game is like based on the opening story mission.

What is it about it about this game that does that?

They keep saying we have a new Strike or a new raid like that's all there is. Really sounds like an expansion in addition to looking like one. Granted it looks like what Destiny DLC should have been rather than the tragedy that Destiny DLC was.

raven777

this move was pretty cool
BreakableSevereLangur.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom