• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Oh and if you can get to the top of the tower, you don't have to die, enemies will despawn. Warlocks and Titans are easy to do this with.

We cleared Hard raid without single cheese on Team Husk.

Same for our group.

I always do no cheese when I first ran VoG, CE and CE Hard. Well for CE norml it was at launch and no one knew yet.

After that I don't give a shit unless someone is doing it for their first time too and wants it to be legit.

Good to hear so many can get everyone through the lights. I was with phen0m's crew earlier, and we made it pretty far with a bubble train, but in the end we would at least half at the stretch were you have a knight chasing you, and one ahead.

noomi

crota hard down on 1st try lol....farm mode is now

Crazy to think we struggled so much the first two days.... 10 hours.... now it took us 5 minutes.

Strategy is down, no lag, no glitches... good shit

Namikaze1

My group usually just has one person go across, and they crouch right by the end of thr bridge (on the corner of the platform, between those piller things and the edge). Nothing ever hits them (gatekeeper usually just walks off the edge), so everyone on the first side wipes, then sunsingers revive and start sniping.
We usually try to get everyone over. If cant, we have someone doing that while another is perched up on the rocks on the right side. This person would snipe any cursed Thralls and kill left side ogre and wizards since they got a perfect view of them.

crota hard down on 1st try lol....

farm mode is now

cHHSuBv.gif

LiK

We usually try to get everyone over. If cant, we have someone doing that while another is perched up on the rocks on the right side. This person would snipe any cursed Thralls and kill left side ogre and wizards since they got a perfect view of them.

any idea what time we'll go for Crota again?

hydruxo

I am legit shocked that Abyss Defiant the pea shooter is usable in crucible, it might even be my go to weapon for the Iron Banner auto rifle kill bounty in the future.

It's hardly a pea shooter. With Focused Fire it's essentially a legendary Suros.

Steroyd

We had a fun bridge section this morning. All of us were warlocks except one 31 Titan. We had him go across to hide and we revived and unleashed hell.

And I just realized Light Behind Nemesis is good for Hard mode. Have to level it up now for future use.

Apothesis Veil is really good to use to, gain health for throwing Nova bombs, yes please!

I still believe Crux of Crota is bugged. That shit isn't dropping for anyone.

Also can we get rid of vaults and just have item swapping be something we can always do from our ships. . fuck Bungie. Destiny 2 better be amazing.

It's going to be interesting to see how many of us pay for the DLC after HoW since most of us got the first 2 DLC for free by buying certain editions.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Apothesis Veil is really good to use to, gain health for throwing Nova bombs, yes please!

I have all of them. But the thing that seems to be a big benefit is spawn more orbs. If that does what I think it does then it would be more helpful than using my super to revive since it isn't something I do often or really need to.

I still believe Crux of Crota is bugged. That shit isn't dropping for anyone.

Also can we get rid of vaults and just have item swapping be something we can always do from our ships. . fuck Bungie. Destiny 2 better be amazing.

It's going to be interesting to see how many of us pay for the DLC after HoW since most of us got the first 2 DLC for free by buying certain editions.

That Ghost Edition was damn expensive. Hardly free! Hahaha :p

Jaleel

I need help cheesing HM Crota bridge if anyone can please. Me my brother and sister really want a shot at that Auto Rifle. PSN: Jibreel, we're already in trying. Thanks.

Atkison04

We encountered a lot of glitches.

-Sword falling through the map and disappearing (infuriating how often it happened)
-Knights rushing through the windows
-Crota kneeling and not animating when he strikes
-Swordbearer not leaving his spawn

But ultimately we prevailed after 2 1/2hrs.

SoulClap - Atkison04 - JDirty - JustGotWicked - TKRunningRiot - and myself

It was fun using the sword to kill him. Was able to hit him a massive 5 times in one kneel at one point.

Fix your glitches Bungie. Or nah, I'll probably keep torturing myself (and you know it).

Got the Word of Crota x3 this week :/.

Yep man, I'm satisfied with that run. Finally got my Titan raid helm and Glowhoo,but no raid weapons. I think we got the strat on lock and it's just a matter of everything glitch wise going as smooth as possible. Good job on sword duty bro!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i will say this, hungering blade is rough going as a source of healing. bladedancers want to consider mask of the third man or a raid helm with infusion for sure. I don't have any raid helms and haven't leveled the Mask so i'm out of luck. But also kind of committed to getting it done with the handicap, then coming back for easy mode, lol.

JTran2003

Great idea! I'm tired of having to go to the tower every time I need to swap weapons. Why can't there be a "vault" in the ship? Instead of being background images, why not give the ship actual usage.

Also, more space! Why can't I collect weapons and armor? Some of the rare guns actually look cool.

Kydd BlaZe

Any hard mode Crota checkpoint sessions starting soon? Cleared it on my Warlock and Titan already, just need to clear it once more with my Hunter.

Got maxed GHorn, Red Death, HoC, IB...etc, etc....

PS4: Kydd-BlaZe

32 Hunter

Lnkn52

The obligatory post: We've taken Crota down! Thanks to everyone in the party especially Ji66a_Man (Sword Bear)

1. ManicStreet
2. Akai_XIII
3. Ji66a_Man
4. raindoc
5. MWOLVERINE19
6. Lnkn52

15735558634_0e8d8e3e5d_c.jpg

Any hard mode Crota checkpoint sessions starting soon? Cleared it on my Warlock and Titan already, just need to clear it once more with my Hunter.

Got maxed GHorn, Red Death, HoC, IB...etc, etc....

PS4: Kydd-BlaZe

32 Hunter

We're at the bridge right now if you want to join. PSN is KINGofCRA5H-

Raiding is done in your mind. Once you understand the encounter design, it's on farm.

If 1 Lv31 + 5 Lv30s can easily do normal Crota, 1 Lv32 + 5 Lv31s can do hard Crota just fine.

i will say this, hungering blade is rough going as a source of healing. bladedancers want to consider mask of the third man or a raid helm with infusion for sure. I don't have any raid helms and haven't leveled the Mask so i'm out of luck. But also kind of committed to getting it done with the handicap, then coming back for easy mode, lol.

Int/Str Hunter CE helm w/ Infusion was definitely the best drop I got this week.

So I just did Deathsinger on Normal having not even faced her on Hard, and she gave me no loot. Even checked the Postmaster and nada. Same thing happened with my Crota Hard Mode kill, and the Abyss Defiant showed up a few hours later at the Postmaster.
Have my hopes up. Just checked the app and there's nothing there :(

Top Bottom