• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Ken

So for reset raids, are the usuals down? Me, DJ, Jigga, ZW, Bombastico and Ken in the rotating 6th chair? I've got NM DS, HM Scrota, and HM Oracles CP.

This is why I need you back on my fire team Rawr! To keep me hip!

Exactly what I want to know. Some suckass that Phaethon said had a nickname similar to my PSN.

Yup, I'll be there.

blazeuk

If the IB Glitch still works do we know if Lord Saladin is going to be in the tower as usual or if he's going to switch it up and go to the Reef this time?

M3Rocket

I would like to try one more time to get the boots for my Titan from ToO. I have just enough passage coins for all the boons left from all my attempts over the weekend. Is there someone on right now on PS4 that can help me get to 5-wins please?

I feel silly for quoting myself, but I'm reposting on this new page looking for a last minute ToO Samaritan.

Frenden

Banned
Do you have some spare ELight lying around by any chance? If so you can consider to ascend those gauntlets, because the stats sound pretty good for PvP. I did the same with the Watcher's gauntlets with HC reload that dropped during ToO. Considering a lot of people will be lv34 it might affect you a little bit, but if you're in a GAF train then there's nothing much to worry about.

Unfortunately not. I have a set of FWC gear that I plan to use it on eventually.

I am 34, but with PoE armor and an ascended VoG set of boots. I either get to be max Str with high Int at 34 or a nice, maxed Int and Dis at 32.

weird... I'd figure the PVE'ers would have the advantage and they'd be swimming in Eth' Light from PoE and constant Nightfalls.

is that not the case?

I consider myself swimming in ELight (I have 15 left atm) and for the last 2 weeks I didn't bother to do a lot of PoE runs. Got 3x3 ELight from playing ToO, so there's definetly a lot of ELight to be earned in PvP.

ethomaz

Banned
PoE 34 done... thank you guys for the fast and easy run.

Some hints...

Found Verdict 300 can break the shield with 6 shots + 2 or 3 primary shots... you won't be killed but it will be close.

With buff Found Verdict break the shield in 2 shots.

So if you can stay alive from the shield then the boss is dead... just matter of time.

Any1 want play ToO?
If you want a avg player then I'm down.

Kyne

I consider myself swimming in ELight (I have 15 left atm) and for the last 2 weeks I didn't bother to do a lot of PoE runs. Got 3x3 ELight from playing ToO, so there's definetly a lot of ELight to be earned in PvP.

mhm.. well, just by playing with a couple of casuals for the past two weekends I know that a lot of people haven't been able to even get passed 5 wins. There's going to be a lot of 32/33's on the GAF trains this week. I'm okay with it.

I've recently started getting better at planning and coordinating with all the ToO so I'll probably be leading a train myself if I can't find one to jump on. It should be fun. If I recall there's going to be 12 IB bounty's instead of 6?

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Some hints...

Found Verdict 300 can break the shield with 6 shots + 2 or 3 primary shots... you won't be killed but it will be close.

So if you can stay alive from the shield then the boss is dead... just matter of time.

Dammit man! Was hoping you could help me lol

ethomaz

Banned
We tried this, but still could not get the Eye to reliably spawn in time. I could use some peeps who are good at this strategy to carry my 33 warlock through it; dying to get it in before reset.
Read my previous posts... I'm an Warlock 34 and could break the shield without the Eye with 6x Found Verdict 300 + 2x Primary... you will be alive.

I guess a Found Verdict 365 can break with 5 or less shots.

Dammit man! Was hoping you could help me lol
I have the Hunter yet to play with you... we need another buddy... that is why I played with the others :)

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member

Some hints...

Yep thx, easy 34 run for sure.

ethomaz

Banned
Last PoE 34 run

- ethomaz Hunter
- perineumlick Warlock
- ?

We need a 3rd.

Last PoE 32 run

- ethomaz Hunter
- rc213
- ?

We need a 3rd

Unfortunately not. I have a set of FWC gear that I plan to use it on eventually.

I am 34, but with PoE armor and an ascended VoG set of boots. I either get to be max Str with high Int at 34 or a nice, maxed Int and Dis at 32.

Honestly, I think you'll be fine at 32. There should still be a fair amount of players that are not 34. Additionally, a lot of people that did not like ToO might give IB a shot. IB is not about kills only anyway, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. I would love some more Int and Disc, I'm a grenade spammer ;)

mhm.. well, just by playing with a couple of casuals for the past two weekends I know that a lot of people haven't been able to even get passed 5 wins. There's going to be a lot of 32/33's on the GAF trains this week. I'm okay with it.

I've recently started getting better at planning and coordinating with all the ToO so I'll probably be leading a train myself if I can't find one to jump on. It should be fun. If I recall there's going to be 12 IB bounty's instead of 6?

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Sure, 32/33 will be fine no worries!
Further I encourage your idea to lead a train, as long as you have fun doing it. Don't know about the 12 bounties though, I did not follow the IB news that closely, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to have more bounties to rank up faster.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
So can you farm a 34 PoE for a cipher drop or does it only have a chance to drop on your first completion of the week?

Kyne

Sure, 32/33 will be fine no worries!
Further I encourage your idea to lead a train, as long as you have fun doing it. Don't know about the 12 bounties though, I did not follow the IB news that closely, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to have more bounties to rank up faster.

On second thought.. maybe 32/33 won't be fine? It looks like they got a little strict on the level curves.

Iron Banner
  • Adjusted the power curve for Iron Banner playlists to accommodate the competitive range of power in House of Wolves
  • Across one Iron Banner event, players competing in Iron Banner with more than one character on the same account will receive a reputation boost for the lower-ranked characters to reach parity with the higher-ranked character more quickly
  • Six additional Iron Banner bounties have been added to the bounty rotation
  • Removed an errant buff from Iron Banner Control playlist
  • Etheric Light will now be available at Ranks 3 and 5 in Iron Banner

Read my previous posts... I'm an Warlock 34 and could break the shield without the Eye with 6x Found Verdict 300 + 2x Primary... you will be alive.

I guess a Found Verdict 365 can break with 5 or less shots.

I have the Hunter yet to play with you... we need another buddy... that is why I played with the others :)

No Found Verdict for me...sharded it long ago ; / You think the 4th Horseman would work?

ethomaz

Banned
No Found Verdict for me...sharded it long ago ; / You think the 4th Horseman would work?
It is way faster than Found Verdict but have less impact... yeap I think it will works at 365... just have it reloaded for the shield (it is really slow to reload) and after you shot all the 5 bullets shift to primary and shot until the shield breaks.

PS. 4th Horseman is the only Exotic I'm missing pre-HoW.

Lima

Most insane final win ever. We were down 4-1 and clutched it out... Glad you could go to Mercury before reset.

Evolve, I'll help you out next weekend.

Bruh.

image4cocd.jpg

Top Bottom