• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digimon Cyber Sleuth 2 coming to US/EU Jan 19

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
http://gematsu.com/2017/10/digimon-...rs-memory-launches-january-19-americas-europe

Digimon-Story-CS-HM-Dated-West_10-24-17.jpg

Comes out on both PS4 and Vita. January release is in line with Bandai Namco releasing Berseria this past January. January 2018 in general is very packed with Monster Hunter and Dissidia.

BTHR Zero X

I have still yet to play the first, truthfully I have not played a Digimon game since the PS2 Era. Are these games worth looking into?

Sub_Level

It wasn't a typo. I've seen the first game referred to as Cyber Slut before. So I just wanted to keep it faithful for all the Cyber Slut fans out there. Not using it in a derogatory manner.

Hexa

It wasn't a typo. I've seen the first game referred to as Cyber Slut before. So I just wanted to keep it faithful for all the Cyber Slut fans out there. Not using it in a derogatory manner.

BRB, buying the first one. lol
Edit: Oh, I already own it. Must have bought it during a flash sale at some point.

Ultimadrago

Yeah, on the game itself, I'm looking forward to it. Digimon Cyber Sleuth was the best Digimon game to release in ages for me. I'll give this second one a chance for sure.

Sub_Level

^on Vita as well.

BRB, buying the first one. lol
Edit: Oh, I already own it. Must have bought it during a flash sale at some point.

The first one came out early last year a month or two before Dark Souls 3 when not too many other games were releasing. So some people wanting something to play on PS4 gave it a shot and it actually had a small fan group for some time. Gained some traction.

ExVicis

Is there's a message somewhere inbetween the lines I'm not seeing?

Anyways, yeah January's going to be a tough month for a lot of people it seems. Me included.

True Fire

Is the DLC digital exclusive?

Will the western version include the version of Cyber Sleuth 1 with all of the new Digimon?

Top Bottom