• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DoJ issues scathing report on Ferguson police misconduct: 11 alarming findings inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit like this just makes me think of the people who are like "you talking about race makes you the real racist here!"

People talk about this corruption and abuse because if they don't, no one else will. Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown only became world news because their communities forced us to talk about them, and even then, Trayvon's death anniversary last month barely registered anywhere while we were talking about a dress.

This will probably be forgotten by next week.

Shit like this just makes me think of the people who are like "you talking about race makes you the real racist here!"

People talk about this corruption and abuse because if they don't, no one else will.

Yeah you are probably right. That stupid dress photo hasn't gotten more press than this ever will.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I wonder if this was a known thing by the locals before Ferguson got the spotlight shone on them. Can't imagine this shit going unnoticed by the community.

Amir0x

Banned
And this is just one town in America that had the spotlight turned up on them.

Imagine, just try to comprehend how bad it is across the country where only the shadows lurk.

Edit: lol, EXACTLY JBourne ^^

Hylian7

People talk about this corruption and abuse because if they don't, no one else will. Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown only became world news because their communities forced us to talk about them, and even then, Trayvon's death anniversary last month barely registered anywhere while we were talking about a dress.

That is so sad but true, just like the CIA torture reports that detailed shit far beyond waterboarding, except it was forgotten in a day

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I'm sure this is happening all over the country. And people wonder why black people don't trust the police.

devilhawk

Every single officer involved in any of these activities should be in jail for a minimum of 5 years. Blatantly making false arrests and trumping up charges for revenue and abuse of power should include severe consequences.
Not only does every single department do 1 and 2 in the list, there are cities and towns that exist solely because of the money made off of 1 and 2.

I always love the it's the end of the month so we gotta hit our "not a quota" numbers by ramping up stops. Or the fly through on the instate towns that fund their entire government due to bullshit tickets and speed traps.

ampere

Shitty, but does anything happen?

Holder failed when the banks were found to be crooked, what does he do here?

I'm probably moving to the US to get married and after expressing disgust at the results of this report, was told by an acquaintance that I'll "be fine, because [I'm] white.'

And I was just...I didn't know what to say. Like, that's actually a huge part of my problem with this. I don't want preferential treatment because of my race. I don't want to live in that society.

pa22word

Because it happens everywhere that hardly means it should be dismissed. In fact it should be even more alarming to you not the opposite.

I don't think we share the same definition of alarming. There's nothing alarming about something that essentially every man, woman, and child who has a driver's license knows about. It's irritating, yes, but nothing is ever going to change about it because communities pay waaaay too much of the bills off charging idiots $400 a pop for going 8 over in a school zone.

Police constantly say they don't have quotas, despite evidence to the contrary. Having a quota is unconstitutional.

Encouraging cops to pull people over more is not the same as setting a quota.

Piecake

I'm probably moving to the US to get married and after expressing disgust at the results of this report, was told by an acquaintance that I'll "be fine, because [I'm] white.'

And I was just...I didn't know what to say. Like, that's actually a huge part of my problem with this. I don't want preferential treatment because of my race. I don't want to live in that society.

Where are you from? I am guessing you likely get preferential treatment there as well. Stuff like this is getting more and more notice in America, which is a good thing. Now we just need to do something significant about it...

I don't think we share the same definition of alarming. There's nothing alarming about something that essentially every man, woman, and child who has a driver's license knows about. It's irritating, yes, but nothing is ever going to change about it because communities pay waaaay too much of the bills off charging idiots $400 a pop for going 8 over in a school zone.

Encouraging cops to pull people over more is not the same as setting a quota.

I find it alarming considering that it clearly targets minorities, and minorities are the ones who can least afford to pay for those ridiculous fees. Not to mention that it is just horrible from a community relations point of view.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks

I'm curious where exactly in the world people don't get preferential treatment for something like race or class etc?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Some white people approve of police more when this stuff happens, These are likely the people constantly defending police in threads.

WhartoX

You'd think decades of black people complaining about these issues would clue most of society in. But yet here we are, still shocked in 2015, meanwhile black people are reading this going

tumblr_mai0kxtvEP1rw29eto2_500.gif

I await Fox News to say "bu-bu-but what about black on black violence?!" or even better "Mike Brown was a thug and deserved to be put down, it was a clean kill" or "They riot and destroy their own community. White people don't do that!" (as video of an utterly pointless pumpkin riot plays in the background....but hey don't speak on that because it doesn't fit the narrative) . But don't worry the septic tank drivel of America will totes post those poorly written "As a geriatric racist, I know what's best for black people and don't worry what I'm writing isn't racist because there's this one guy who agrees and he's black" articles all over facebook that they get from equally putrid websites.

End result....nothing will be done to change the fundamental issues. They'll slap Ferguson PD on the wrist and say "bad Ferguson PD" some douche from said department will issue some shit press conference and say they're sorry for decades of rampant racism and will promise to do better. They'll get a random black person to stand next to them (extra points if she/he is in uniform), a bunch of dolts in the audience will clap. Blogs and news outlets will mark this as a turning point in racial relations in America. Majority of America will eat it up and wave their "progress!" flag, meanwhile African Americans are rolling their eyes at this shit because it's been the exact same snake-oil formula that's been peddled since the fucking 60s. They'll look around as everyone else is cheering and ask "So...what exactly are you son of a bitches cheerin for? Ain't shit change except the day of the week. The laws that got us here are still in place and are still as strong as ever!" And the majority will be like "Yea but this is a start!!" We've been on the starting lap of this race since forever jumping over hurdles while dragging a big ass ball and chain. Rest of you mofos are on lap 82 and shit.

*ZzzzzZ*

flawless

The table of contents on the report...

Report from article in OP

The conclusion states that a smaller municipal force would better serve community engagement and help better relations.

Talk of the town not too far north of Ferguson is to expand Omaha police department throught Douglas Country. Interested to see if the conclusion in the report is taken into consideration.

sonicmj1

1 through 3 remind me of the recent This American Life episode about cops, and the story there about the Miami Gardens Police Department. The specific anecdote used in the episode is infuriating, but the large picture is that the department made nearly 100,000 stops of about 65,000 individuals between 2008 and 2013, in a town of a little over 100,000 people.

If they're stopping people, writing citations, and making arrests, then they're clearly making a positive contribution to the safety of their jurisdiction, and they deserve promotions, or the department deserves more money. And since the department cares more about raw numbers than anything else, officers go after anyone who seems "suspicious", which allows unconscious bias against African-Americans to have a huge impact.

Not saying two wrongs make a right, but I have a better understanding of why the Ferguson riots happened now. The cops basically criminalized black people.

JohnCYQ

Slightly OT but serious question here.

My impression is that all the police related harassment/mistreatment happen mostly to Blacks, Middle Eastern (not sure what other term to use) and Hispanics, that other minorities, namely Asians, do not get it anywhere near as bad.

My sister and I are Chinese, and she used to study in the US. I plan to move to the US eventually mainly for work related reasons. She's been telling me that Asians get harassed on the same level as Blacks do and I don't agree with her, but then again I have not been to the US myself.

Can anyone verify this? Whether it be Asians in the US or people there with Asian friends.

I'm curious where exactly in the world people don't get preferential treatment for something like race or class etc?

I think the point is that white people get treated better than any others. Preferential treatment is everywhere, that much is true. Whiteness can even be a burden at times, but it is rare to be white and be looked down upon for that reason alone. It's not for fun that minority parents often tell there children that they have to be 2-3x better than their white counterparts to get the same things or consideration.But even then, as often shown, being an educated, successful, good person isn't enough to pulled over and plopped on a sidewalk for hours. Just because you "looked suspicious". White people get preferential treatment by everyone, even the minorities that complain. Be it in terms of buying a car, housing, dating, sports, work, travelling, eating at a restaurant, there is always "doubt" about the character.

You'd think decades of black people complaining about these issues would clue most of society in. But yet here we are, still shocked in 2015, meanwhile black people are reading this going

I await Fox News to say "bu-bu-but what about black on black violence?!" or even better "Mike Brown was a thug and deserved to be put down, it was a clean kill" or "They riot and destroy their own community. White people don't do that!" (as video of an utterly pointless pumpkin riot plays in the background....but hey don't speak on that because it doesn't fit the narrative) . But don't worry the septic tank drivel of America will totes post those poorly written "As a geriatric racist, I know what's best for black people and don't worry what I'm writing isn't racist because there's this one guy who agrees and he's black" articles all over facebook that they get from equally putrid websites.

End result....nothing will be done to change the fundamental issues. They'll slap Ferguson PD on the wrist and say "bad Ferguson PD" some douche from said department will issue some shit press conference and say they're sorry for decades of rampant racism and will promise to do better. They'll get a random black person to stand next to them (extra points if she/he is in uniform), a bunch of dolts in the audience will clap. Blogs and news outlets will mark this as a turning point in racial relations in America. Majority of America will eat it up and wave their "progress!" flag, meanwhile African Americans are rolling their eyes at this shit because it's been the exact same snake-oil formula that's been peddled since the fucking 60s. They'll look around as everyone else is cheering and ask "So...what exactly are you son of a bitches cheerin for? Ain't shit change except the day of the week. The laws that got us here are still in place and are still as strong as ever!" And the majority will be like "Yea but this is a start!!" We've been on the starting lap of this race since forever jumping over hurdles while dragging a big ass ball and chain. Rest of you mofos are on lap 82 and shit.

*ZzzzzZ*

Well said.

esms

*ZzzzzZ*

I'm not going to say white people didn't believe us, but you were a little skeptical, you were a little skeptical. I mean I don't blame you, and then Newsweek printed it and you knew it was true. In the Newsweek, white people were like, "Oh my god. Honey, did you see this? Apparently, the police have been beating up negros like hotcakes! It's in the May issue."

- Dave Chappelle, Killin' Em Softly

Except that now we have tons of evidence, we just choose to do nothing about it. We are content with the law enforcement status quo, and its sickening to me.

Except that now we have tons of evidence, we just choose to do nothing about it. We are content with the law enforcement status quo, and its sickening to me.

We've always had evidence on the treatment of minorities by various establishments, we have decades of evidence collected by various federal agencies.

Which is why this comes as no shock to most of us. It's only what people have been complaining about for decades.

Piecake

My impression is that all the police related harassment/mistreatment happen mostly to Blacks, Middle Eastern (not sure what other term to use) and Hispanics, that other minorities, namely Asians, do not get it anywhere near as bad.

My sister and I are Chinese, and she used to study in the US. I plan to move to the US eventually mainly for work related reasons. She's been telling me that Asians get harassed on the same level as Blacks do and I don't agree with her, but then again I have not been to the US myself.

Can anyone verify this? Whether it be Asians in the US or people there with Asian friends.

Your sister is confused

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/09/us/boston-police-stop-frisk/

The New York report showed that of 685,724 stops made by police that year, 53% of those questioned were black, 34% were Latino, 9% were white and 3% were Asian. The citywide population in 2011 was 23.4% black, 29.4% Hispanic, 12.9% Asian, and 34.3% non-Hispanic white, according to the report.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
I think the point is that white people get treated better than any others. Preferential treatment is everywhere, that much is true. Whiteness can even be a burden at times, but it is rare to be white and be looked down upon for that reason alone. It's not for fun that minority parents often tell there children that they have to be 2-3x better than their white counterparts to get the same things or consideration.But even then, as often shown, being an educated, successful, good person isn't enough to pulled over and plopped on a sidewalk for hours. Just because you "looked suspicious". White people get preferential treatment by everyone, even the minorities that complain. Be it in terms of buying a car, housing, dating, sports, work, travelling, eating at a restaurant, there is always "doubt" about the character.

yes, of course, but the original post essentially equates to white guilt -- this part in particular is sort of something outside of anyone's hands:

I don't want preferential treatment because of my race. I don't want to live in that society.

which he basically has no control over how he is treated anywhere he goes. "not wanting to live in that society" doesn't make much sense because at the moment ALL societies on Earth are essentially doing the same thing, but the focus may be more on religion or class, whatever it is.

its good that he acknowledges it, but just simply saying "i dont want to live in that society" doesn't exactly help since they have always lived in that sort of society since there is no society that doesn't preferentially treat people a certain way... unless they think being treated differently for other reasons is more comfortable to them.

the best thing that anyone who receives inherent preferential treatment is to use it to bring about a change for more equality and prevent organizations like the Ferguson Police Department to continually operate unimpeded.

It can't really be generalized or even regionalized. Antedotal differences cause misunderstandings and sterotypes. Individual experiences will shape an understanding of how things are.

In my experience, I think Asians are envied on some levels by "white America." I haven't seen it in years but the movie "GungHo" comes to mind as somewhat representative of this; and also how the auto industry in the States was hit hard by Japanese Automotive manufacturers. (Edit: maybe not, I don't remember it all that well and having read the linked summary -not sure if the movie flushes out the idea like I thought)

Blacks, through slavery, largely had been robbed of their traditions and ancestries. The wake of slavery is, at the very least, tied to the core of a Black Condition that persists today.

The influx of chinese workers for the railroad had stirred a similar process of fomenting racist attitudes but I think it can be seen that cultural heritage was able to be perserved through this as it wasn't a centuries long process of subjugation.

There was a World's Fair, I think Chicago 1908*, where there was an exhibit of the "stages of man." It had peoples from all over the World in displays lined up on a skin pigmentation spectrum: from the deeply dark skinned, to lighter tones, and on to the "red skin" and the "yellow peoples" before the pinnical of God's image -the white man.

It depends where you are but if forced to make a generalization -Asians have it easier.

*1893, Chicago; the White City
The Midway also reflected the deep-seated racism of late 19th century American culture; national groups were exhibited in a hierarchical order with the “civilized” Anglo-Saxon, Teutonic, and Celtic groups closest to the “White City,” Asians in the center, and Africans and American Indians farthest away. These notions of Caucasian superiority justified racism at home and imperialism abroad, beliefs that would continue into the 20th century.

yes, of course, but the original post essentially equates to white guilt -- this part in particular is sort of something outside of anyone's hands:

which he basically has no control over how he is treated anywhere he goes. "not wanting to live in that society" doesn't make much sense because at the moment ALL societies on Earth are essentially doing the same thing, but the focus may be more on religion or class, whatever it is.

its good that he acknowledges it, but just simply saying "i dont want to live in that society" doesn't exactly help since they have always lived in that sort of society since there is no society that doesn't preferentially treat people a certain way... unless they think being treated differently for other reasons is more comfortable to them.

the best thing that anyone who receives inherent preferential treatment is to use it to bring about a change for more equality and prevent organizations like the Ferguson Police Department to continually operate unimpeded.

Right. But let's be honest, how many of us get something and think "gee, I sure don't deserve this". Or how many of us get things that we think we "earned", when perhaps at times they were going to be ours anyway, how can you even tell? It's a ridiculous mental stressor for one, and secondly, nobody has the time to think about other peoples plights. That's why horrible atrocities continue happening around the world. That's why the things that impact us closely, personally matter more than 200 people getting killed in some tribal conflict. I don't consciously think about the fact that I'm a male, or my height, size, knowledge or anything that I would consider a "positive". Most of us don't think of ourselves that way. But as a minority, you are constantly reminded of your difference, with good intent or not. Mentally, black people and white people are on opposite sides of the spectrum regarding this. White people don't consciosuly think of themselves as white, just like you and I don't consciously think of ourselves as male. Sometimes we may think of ourselves as female when it comes to issues of sex and gender discussions, to try and get the other persons perspective, but we can never really understand it. And it is a mental exercise that we do in a discussion, and then move on from. It doesn't persist. You can't even get some white people to think of blacks as human, intelligent or most white people, of being innocent when they're asked to think of it on something such as a jury even. Yet we expect that to happen in their homes?

And the problem is, and I speak broadly here. But white people as a majority don't consciously think about this stuff, because it doesn't persist on their minds. That's not an attack, but a realization of how the human mind works. That's why people always bring out the argument of "It's a free country. We gave you your rights, nobody is stopping you from doing what you want". All while speaking from very segregated areas. This "race" problem is something that is going to be around forever, doesn't matter how much time passes, because it's a mental problem. And race, racism for most people is something of the past, something that if it happens in the present, is an "isolated incident" or "doubtful". People are more focused on the issues of gays and feminism and middle class(Of which the majority is white). It's not a coincidence that these things are more in the spotlight and even acknowledged as being serious problems.

Most Americans think racism is ancient history. That is the problem. That's why minorities are told to "work harder", "Stop whining", "stop asking for handouts", "dress right", "speak right", "smile right", "wear your hair professionally", bla bla. Then the very same people saying that, turn around and tell their children to "be themselves". It is the curse of the minority to conform to the majority. It has and always will be.

The messed up thing about this whole situation is this is not the first police department that Darren Wilson has worked for that has gone through this type of stuff. The first police department he worked for was actually disbanded because of this stuff and Ferguson just happens to be exactly like the first department he worked for. So Darren Wilson worked for two police departments in his life both were full of racists and corruption targeted towards black people.

esms

We've always had evidence on the treatment of minorities by various establishments, we have decades of evidence collected by various federal agencies.

Which is why this comes as no shock to most of us. It's only what people have been complaining about for decades.

Oh, I know. I was driving at that there has been an awakening of white knowledge to these high profile travesties in contemporary times, I would argue starting back with Rodney King, and the majority of people who could actually do something to begin fixing the broken system instead are complacent, apathetic or even appreciative of a law enforcement structure that disproportionately punishes minorities.

That's what I'm disgusted by.

mujun

1 through 3 remind me of the recent This American Life episode about cops, and the story there about the Miami Gardens Police Department. The specific anecdote used in the episode is infuriating, but the large picture is that the department made nearly 100,000 stops of about 65,000 individuals between 2008 and 2013, in a town of a little over 100,000 people.

If they're stopping people, writing citations, and making arrests, then they're clearly making a positive contribution to the safety of their jurisdiction, and they deserve promotions, or the department deserves more money. And since the department cares more about raw numbers than anything else, officers go after anyone who seems "suspicious", which allows unconscious bias against African-Americans to have a huge impact.

I listened to those two episodes of This American Life. Fucking infuriating beyond belief.

It can't really be generalized or even regionalized. Antedotal differences cause misunderstandings and sterotypes. Individual experiences will shape an understanding of how things are.

In my experience, I think Asians are envied on some levels by "white America." I haven't seen it in years but the movie "GungHo" comes to mind as somewhat representative of this; and also how the auto industry in the States was hit hard by Japanese Automotive manufacturers. (Edit: maybe not, I don't remember it all that well and having read the linked summary -not sure if the movie flushes out the idea like I thought)

Blacks, through slavery, largely had been robbed of their traditions and ancestries. The wake of slavery is, at the very least, tied to the core of a Black Condition that persists today.

The influx of chinese workers for the railroad had stirred a similar process of fomenting racist attitudes but I think it can be seen that cultural heritage was able to be perserved through this as it wasn't a centuries long process of subjugation.

There was a World's Fair, I think Chicago 1908*, where there was an exhibit of the "stages of man." It had peoples from all over the World in displays lined up on a skin pigmentation spectrum: from the deeply dark skinned, to lighter tones, and on to the "red skin" and the "yellow peoples" before the pinnical of God's image -the white man.

It depends where you are but if forced to make a generalization -Asians have it easier.

*1893, Chicago; the White City

Good post. Looking up the Asian "Model Minority" stereotype also gives further insight.

TalonJH

The understanding between myself(I'm black) and my Asian friends is that the discrimination is...different.

Asians can meet racist assholes all the same and will deal with peoples stereotypes. They don't seem to be seen as physical threats as much as other minorities. You'll get asked dumb questions. You may be seen as "a foreigner coming to take american jobs" though by a random crazy.

The difference is some other minorities are seen as physical threats and met with suspicion. Blacks and Hispanics are criminals or dumb until proved otherwise. Middle eastern people are evil Muslims terrorist.

Of course, nothing is 100% true. I want to say that the US isn't as dangerous as the news may make it seem but I feel like it belittles the deaths of people that did nothing wrong and died because of idiots. It's also important to understand that the US is really big. There are idiot people all over but the vast majority are good people.

Infinite

Not seeing us disagree; this isn't a good thing regardless of how obvious it us to the public. The problem that these minor infractions which were put in place to curb "bad" or unsafe public behavior are now sources of revenue for the cities that enforce them which never mixes well. Criminalizing people who for example enter the park pass a certain hour or drink a beverage on public transportation only fuels the prison industrial complex which is a shit stain on modern society. It needs to change. Basically your argument here is "this has been going on for a while and it wont change so why care" which is defeatist.

JohnCYQ

Thanks for the replies, it confirms the general view I have for Asian minorities in the US (they don't get it anywhere near as bad as the blacks do for example).

Since I'm unfamiliar about the state-specific situations for minorities, I'll mention that my sister studied at the University of Michigan.

The Llama

tbh a lot of the things listed in the OP are common everywhere.

Doesn't make it any better, but let's not pretend this is limited to Ferguson.

Who were the heads of the police department during the period of time this investigation took place? They should be criminally liable for enacting and/or enabling policies and behaviour that lead to such systematic abuse. A lawsuit doesnt even begin the redress the outrageous pattern of racism and abuse. Prosecutions need to happen. And some of these cops need to see jail time.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser

My experience from living in both large cities and small towns in the US is that the police will harass whomever is easiest for them to harass. The disenfranchised, the ones without voices, the ones who can't easily afford to fight back. When I lived in an area where the population was 99.9% white, police harassment didn't vanish, it just shifted to the poor white kids and trailer parks.

tbh a lot of the things listed in the OP are common everywhere.

Doesn't make it any better, but let's not pretend this is limited to Ferguson.

I don't think anybody is assuming this is limited to Ferguson. At least, I would hope not.

Instead, it should be a message that this kind of thing is likely happening in most places in the country.

Lime

To All White Folk Surprised that DOJ Found Racial Bias in Ferguson PD

Wake up.

If you’re white and are surprised that the Dept. of Justice found racism in the Ferguson Police Department, you’re part of the problem.

For decades, the Black community has been telling you that the entire framework of law enforcement is embedded in racist and prejudicial principles that actively repress Black folk and violate our civil rights and liberties, and lead to our deaths. We’ve been creative in our messaging; using campaigns, social media, conferences, and a slew of other communicative platforms that courageously detail the facts of our existence.

But this isn’t good enough until a white-centered authority validates us. It isn’t until our lived experiences are quantified by an authoritative figure (in this case, the federal Dept. of Justice) that our stories are deemed credible and valid.

Some white folk take in issue with the very idea that racism is a cancerous stain in present society, and that is finds itself in the methods by which society is structured and functions. The Black experience of racism is easily dismissed behind indolent excuses that racism only lives individual instances that don’t expand to an entire systematic design of which these individual instances are a part.

And that’s being generous; some white folk think that racism doesn’t exist, even on an individual level, at all. We’re either too sensitive, or we’re opportunistic race-baiters when we publicly denounce the forms of racism which affect our daily livelihoods.

But when authority steps in and says “Yea, white people, racism exists and it harms Black people,” all of a sudden you start listening. Not to us, but to the authority figures that substantiate certain parts of our stories.

And even then you listen vaguely, finding every possible excuse to dismiss the data with even more lazy misunderstandings of what racism is.

This isn’t to say that statistics don’t have value in sociological phenomena; the benefits of research are profound and numerous. But when you rely exclusively on the words of a think tank, government, or some other well-financed enterprise, without qualifiable analysis through personal anecdotes, that leads to the erasure and dismissal of the cultural labor that Black folk perform.

Think of all the time, energy, manpower, and other resources spent on trying to convince you of something Black folk already knew and have been gracious enough to tell you. Think of how these resources could’ve been spent elsewhere, like towards the fantastic Books and Breakfast programs that help the very same communities affected by the racism of Ferguson police.

If you’re at all surprised by the report, you’re part of the problem. If you didn’t see racism when a white officer gunned down a Black teenager in broad daylight and did not face judicial reprisal, you’re part of the problem. If you didn’t see racism in how an entire police unit left a Black body in the street for over four and a half hours upon the traumatic eyes of Black witnesses, you’re part of the problem. If you didn’t see racism in the rapid militarization of multiple law enforcement units in response to protestors, the criminalization of Ferguson protesters, the victim blaming, shaming and ultimate mongrelization of Mike Brown, or the numerous ways in which the case was mishandled, you’re part of the problem.

http://blackmillennials.com/2015/03...ed-that-doj-found-racial-bias-in-ferguson-pd/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom