• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Sterling aims to 'dig up' dirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything good can come of this, it's exposing fellow shithead owners.

Yeah I mean that's cool and all, but shit after FINALLY getting figured out as an asshole, he should just accept his consequences and move on. Why stay bitter about it and try to make others look bad? He screwed up, it's his fault. Doing this does nothing for Donald Sterling, it just makes him look even more pathetic really, which I didn't think possible.

Yeah I mean that's cool and all, but shit after FINALLY getting figured out as an asshole, he should just accept his consequences and move on. Why stay bitter about it and try to make others look bad? He screwed up, it's his fault. Doing this does nothing for Donald Sterling, it just makes him look even more pathetic really, which I didn't think possible.

... You just don't want him to dig up some shit on Cuban, huh?

yeah.. :( haha I love the Cubes! I'm afraid to know his life story!

Anyone willing to sandbag the shit out of James Dolan is ok in my book.

I always hated that smug fuck and how he's treated the Knicks and after being the rich kid asshole who inherited the team, I want his ass gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom