• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOOM – Launch Trailer

Bishop89

FHN43kd.gif

DSmalls84

I'm so torn on this game. On one hand that trailer looked awesome, on the other hand the MP and SP footage I have seen looks kind of uninspired.

Whompa02

I wish they hung on that final shot for a little longer. Kinda hard to see anything at the speed of the trailer. Everything seemed a little condensed and all over the place.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I'm positive that this is going to be an excellent game. I've been looking forward to this almost as much as Uncharted 4 and, now that UC4 is finished, I'm ready.

Honestly, I expect a more replayable game than UC4 here as well.

Looks good, looks great, like really great, I mean, I'm exited, so mission accomplished? Dunno why but I really like how the campaign begins with the bloodborn into and putting on the helmet.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
8 days, close enough I guess.

I'm still pretty excited!!

I'm positive that this is going to be an excellent game. I've been looking forward to this almost as much as Uncharted 4 and, now that UC4 is finished, I'm ready.

Same, I am just as, if not slightly more (maybe due to nostalgia) excited for this, as I am for UC4.

MiguelItUp

So hyped. Seriously cannot wait! I'm pretty bummed my wife and I will be at Disneyland about the time I receive it. But as soon as I get back, ALLLLL IN!

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick

I'm super excited for both as well. Looking forward to tearing into this after an Uncharted marathon.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Dang it, you're making me want another Doom movie directed by Sam Raimi starring Bruce Campbell.

Would love to see Bruce Campbell running around yelling stuff like,"I'VE GOT A FIST FULL OF VERTEBRAE AND A HEADFULL OF MAD!" and "RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR!"

Schlorgan

That voice-over sounds like Ultron. I wonder if they got James Spader or just had their voice actor go for that sound.

ObiDin

so whyd they change the music ? the other one was a lot better

I believe the music in the other trailer was not Mick Gordon's.

This was pretty great. Rewatched and yeah, they show the underside of the Spider Mastermind. Sweet.

viHuGi

Banned
The graphics are so so good 60fps lord have mercy!

Best 60fps game on Console? Looks amazing!

Oh wait SW also looks insane.

Top Bottom