• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOOM (2016) free trial coming to PS4/XBO/PC for this week only

Mcdohl

Finished the demo and I thought that the game was well done but I still didn't like it :(

I loved Shadow Warrior (2013), as goofy as it was, and I kinda expected something similar.

Glad Bethesda is doing this free demo thing anyway though, I really appreciate that.

EctoPrime

It runs decently with my system, I ecountered no stuttering and it runs between 40-60 fps @ 1080p with most settings at medium. The cpu never got above 50%, gpu never got below 99% and the highest ram usage was 7.3 GB when I backtracked from the end of the level to before you got the blue key.

I5 750
Gtx 750 Ti
16GB ddr3

The demo was pretty dull in comparison to other Doom starting levels and Bethesda should never of blurted out the term Shareware for a demo with only two levels.

grmlin

A demo like this should be mandatory and not an exciting news to talk about. I'm happy it exists though, I will definitely pick this one up some time in the future.

And as a sidenote: it remembered me to finish Wolfenstein finally.

Top Bottom