• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dr. Oetker to introduce chocolate pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It's curious to see chocolate pizza being treated as something weird. In Brazil we have a lot of different sweet pizza flavors:

While nothing new, chocolate pizzas are nowhere as spread in Europe as they are in other places, in my experience.

painey

true dessert pizza
ad_133571731.jpg

ArchAngel

Other companies here in Germany already sold chocolate Pizza since years ago. They were ok, I'll try this one if I see it!

I'm sure this'll be added to the Dr. Oetker selections in American supermarkets. How could it not.

I really like their veggie pizza. Just add some banana peppers and it's delicious.

And yeah, its super unhealthy, 319 kilocalories per 100 gramm, which makes the whole pizza about half of the daily needs of a adult woman.
So as a man I could probably eat three and still not be over my calories. Too bad it is dark chocolate though, probably not much protein in it. I guess I could throw some bacon on there.

venomenon

They should add pineapple and mushrooms. I mean, they obviously tried to create the most disgusting object that loosely falls under the definition of "pizza", so why not go all the way?

mclem

They've had that here (UK) for a while. Never bought one, though. I'm sure it was Dr. Oetker brand, too, which is a surprise; I'd have thought it would have hit Germany before us.

They've had that here (UK) for a while. Never bought one, though. I'm sure it was Dr. Oetker brand, too, which is a surprise; I'd have thought it would have hit Germany before us.

I remember eating them at university over 6 years ago, they were salty as hell!

marrec

Banned
Oreos could only be considered a good biscuit in a country with a dearth of good biscuits (ie. the USA).

Well there's your problem, they're cookies not biscuits.

You're probably like "my good sir these biscuits are quite sweet how delightfully drooollllll"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom