• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dr. Oetker to introduce chocolate pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
It's a terrible biscuit and a terrible cookie.

Beggars can't be choosers when you live in a country with a poor selection of biscuits (or cookies).

Bruh don't even act like you don't love these:

Huw9yJe.png

Need more info on this popcorn pizza. Google search shows a caramel popcorn dessert pizza made of popcorn and a regular pizza with popcorn on it. Also what country/state?

Kinyou

And yeah, its super unhealthy, 319 kilocalories per 100 gramm, which makes the whole pizza about half of the daily needs of a adult woman.
I have to say I expected worse. If you eat that entire monstrosity you probably won't eat much else that day

xrnzaaas

Should be interesting for fans of chocolate. I love Oetker's frozen pizzas. A lot of them taste better than the ones from my local pizza joints.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I actually can accept that but I can't do it in the following days as I'm cutting back on junk food - only in a couple of weekends I'm "allowed" to have some. Life, smh.

As long as you hold your word I am ok with this :D
I also will have to wait a couple of days since its not yet avaiable

It's only pizza in name, it not like it's tomato sauce, meat and chocolate pieces - it's cake and chocolate sauce. Junk food to be sure, but not some weird combination of savoury/sweet.

Gilby

I remember the dessert pizzas from the pizza hut buffet my grandpa always brought us to as kids.

I do not remember them fondly.

soco

As someone else mentioned, Brazil has basically owned this for ages.

They've got many more savory and sweet pizza combinations than you can imagine. Dulche de leche? chocolate? nuts? coconut? fruit? nutella? white chocolate? Plus they do all-you-can eat pizza places, where you just tell them what you want and they just keep bringing new pizzas out.

That's a tart. A proper Lasagne looks like this:

Fixed that for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom