• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest XI logo (and Dragon Quest Monster Battle Scanner) leaked ahead of reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The dragon looks like it's doing a sit up. A form of exercise leading to good life quality.

Dragon Quest XI confirmed for Nintendo QoL systems.

Shahed

Get the platform garbage out of the way now, because it won't be tolerated once the announcement is made.

Thank you. Can this be done for a lot of other games in the future as well? This and Persona 5 were aggravating. Just thinly veiled whining or mud slinging on either side.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Slime Intensifies*
slime.gif~c200

This game better not be 3DS. I'll buy a copy just to take outside of the store and smash it with a sledgehammer.

Not serious by the way

For some reason, I'm looking forward to what the games main cast will look like more than I am looking to how it'll play, look etc. Of the handful of DQ games I've actually played, I've always found the MCs to have really fun designs.

Celine

The low-res image makes the subtitle hard to read, but it looks like it says, “過ぎ去りし時を求めて,” or “In Search of Departed Time.”
Proust is that you?

For some reason, I'm looking forward to what the games main cast will look like more than I am looking to how it'll play, look etc. Of the handful of DQ games I've actually played, I've always found the MCs to have really fun designs.

f17abdbe.jpg

You're all wrong. DQXI isn't even a game, it's a manga! DQ is transitioning out of gaming! /sarcasm

How did this leak? Really surprising.

I lost my DQIX cartridge this weekend. There was a hole in my shorts pocket that I didn't know about and it disappeared.

Really bummed about it.

Fun time: This game will be a Xbox One exclusive.
Microsoft buys Japan this time.

Son Of D

Wow that logo is definitely giving me Wii U vibes

Is it the colours that give you those vibes?

Also let's get this out of the way:

Should be on PS4
Lol 3DS sucks
Lol PS4 sucks
HOW ABOUT XBOX ONE? XD
Should be on PC
WHY NO VITA PORT?
It's NX guys!
Where's my DQ8 HD Remaster?!

Did I miss anything?

Shahed

I suggest reading the Dragon Quest 9 reveal thread. It was gold. GOLD.
Oh it was pretty pathetic. As was the FFXIII 360 reveal and Bayonetta 2. What doesn't help matters are the people who are happy with the platform choice and rub it in and try to antagonise those who miss out. They're just as juvenile.

Is the leaked title 3DS resolution due to the system it is for, or did someone use a 3DS to capture the leak? I have no idea where I'm going with this.

Unless DQXI is Xbox One exclusive I should own the system it is coming too. As long as the game is good I don't care what system it is being made for.

Is it the colours that give you those vibes?

Also let's get this out of the way:

Should be on PS4
Lol 3DS sucks
Lol PS4 sucks
HOW ABOUT XBOX ONE? XD
Should be on PC
WHY NO VITA PORT?
It's NX guys!
Where's my DQ8 HD Remaster?!

Did I miss anything?
I'm really looking forward to all of this going away tomorrow.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Don't know about vibes, but it's certainly giving me chills.

They're multiplying. I'm losing control.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
There seems to be a lot of images if you change the numbers. I got this from 1200:

3DawNTO.jpg

But I'm guessing this is from DQX?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom