• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Driving the Future of Innovation at Sony | GDC Conference Thread (possible VR reveal)

Nakasan

Urgh! Promised myself I wouldn't stay awake for this. I wouldnt get hype. I wouldn't go on gaf til it was safe.

I dont know me at all.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Eurotrain Simulator, special op mission where you're to drive innovative military hardware through a zombie apocalypse.

I should have waited for the twenty minutes, but the truth can be repressed no longer!
Typical scumbag arrogant Sony. My dreams are now shattered ;_;

Star Citizen PS4 + VR
Outlast VR
DriveClub VR
Colony Wars VR
Jumping Flash VR

Bring it on Sony! Just don't go and ask for more then the PS4 for the device please. I'm not all that hyped for VR until about version 3 of Rift and this device

Wynnebeck

Banned
YESSS LET THE HYPE FLOW THROUGH YOU MY CHILDREN

3QlbIF3.jpg

Prototype

Star Citizen PS4 + VR
Outlast VR
DriveClub VR
Colony Wars VR
Jumping Flash VR

Bring it on Sony! Just don't go and ask for more then the PS4 for the device please. I'm not all that hyped for VR until about version 3 of Rift and this device

holy shit balls. I never get sick from anything but thinking about this.... hmmm. I want to try this.

You don't have Richard and Anton come on stage for nothing. Something will be shown and it will either melt faces or people will be indifferent, but something is going to be revealed.

Repost from other thread, from the Eurogamer blog lol:

IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S HAPPENING!

Yeah... I'm just a tiny bit excited!

Edit:
Cerny better be there!

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Man I wish it wasn't a busy day at work tonight. Gonna keep checking GAF on and off; hope for some decent announcements.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I've got class from 6:00-9:00, and then I've got to study the rest of the night.

THE GODS HAVE FORSAKEN ME!

styl3s

Woo! Vita TV is coming to the West!
I wish this was true because i legitimately want a Vita TV and i don't even own a Vita. Although maybe this is geared more towards people who don't want to spend $200-250 on a handheld but still want to play rad vita games.

Top Bottom