• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dumbest, funniest, and most annoying things kids do while playing games?

geogaddi said:
He has a hard time killing meat sims and when he starts to move his head (as if that friggen game is so damn realistic, especially with the 8 locked rock solid frame rates) I get this surge of anger to just snap his neck for having one of the worlds most annoying FPS newb symptoms.

FPS newb? You think there aren't people who've been playing for 10 years that still do that? *raises hand* Seriously, go find something else to do if the way someone gets into the game irritates you so much.

User 406

Banned
Well, this wasn't a little kid, but it is one of the most annoying things I've ever seen someone do while playing a game. This guy I knew liked music/rhythm games like Bust-A-Groove, and when he played, he kept his rhythm by counting the beat. Out loud. FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION.

"one, two, three, four. one, two, three, four. one, two, three, four."

SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

EdLuva

bjork said:
Heh... when my dad is pitching in baseball videogames, he raises the controller up to his face so that he's peering over the op of the controller.

I asked him wtf that was all about, and he said that it's how Roger Clemens pitches, and he just picked it up somehow. Pretty funny to see.

LOL. I hope he didn't forget he was playing with a controller and try to throw a pitch with it.

Annoying: Little kids running to play an arcade with no money and no credits.

annoying/funny: Someone playing a racing game and moving the controller in the direction they turn. It becomes more annoying if they can't drive.

Sea Manky said:
Well, this wasn't a little kid, but it is one of the most annoying things I've ever seen someone do while playing a game. This guy I knew liked music/rhythm games like Bust-A-Groove, and when he played, he kept his rhythm by counting the beat. Out loud. FOR THE ENTIRE DURATION.

"one, two, three, four. one, two, three, four. one, two, three, four."

SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

:lol

Now that's worthy of a smack. :D

geogaddi

Banned
jiji said:
FPS newb? You think there aren't people who've been playing for 10 years that still do that? *raises hand* Seriously, go find something else to do if the way someone gets into the game irritates you so much.

hey hey hey, no need to get on the defensive. To answer your question, no.

Ferrio

Banned
jiji said:

I will *occasionally* tilt my head as if to look around a corner while playing PC FPS... think it's more of a testament of how realistic they're getting..... or how much I play them... not sure which.

Top Bottom