• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2013 Site lists The Last Guardian

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
There are screenshots... Are those old or new?

Hex

Banned
Is it odd to say that if it is announced for PS3 (which I still think it will) it will disappoint me?
I also sense that Sony is going to be obsessed with first party games being for PS3 and PS4 which I think is going to hurt the games themselves.

*Picture this for Sony's conference*

The lights dim to near darkness. We hear footsteps. Suddenly a spotlight is turned on revealing the one and only Fumito Ueda.

"The Last Guardian. PS4. 2013."

Conference Over.

Sony wins E3.

I can dream.

Awesome, hopefully it happens. Would have liked it as a PS4 launch/window title though.

Did everyone already see Beyond Good & Evil 2 is also listed or was that already known? It was news to me at least.

tumblr_mm8erlFITu1s791oeo5_500.gif

tumblr_mm8erlFITu1s791oeo2_250.gif

Why wouldn't they have this as a surprise?

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
A lot of people?

I worded that terribly. How can TLG and Versus fans expect a game for so long? Wouldn't it be healthier to pretend it doesn't exists and just be happy if it does come out? Hype more often than not leads to massive disappointment.

Top Bottom