• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 schedule for Spike/Gametrailers

Volotaire

THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I

agent-logo-051613.jpg

Please be there. I need a NOLF/Alpha Protocool/Spy theemed game.

Relativ9

HIDEO KOJIMA joins Geoff to discuss Kiefer Sutherland's role as Solid Snake in METAL GEAR SOLID V

Erm, I thought you played as Naked Snake in MGSV? Am i wrong? or does GT simply not know the difference?

Lakitu

st5fu
Why are people saying Agent? As much as I want to see that there, there's nothing in that schedule that even hints to it.

NeoGIF

Nice. And I wasn't aware that a show was scheduled for tonight. Let me go get the DVR ready. Thanks for the heads up!

BD1

Banned
Maybe it's my inner fanboy, but I think there is something brewing between Nintendo and GT. Looking forward to Reggie's Power Hour.

JoshHood

Why are people saying Agent? As much as I want to see that there, there's nothing in that schedule that even hints to it.
...except the bit where is specifically mentions Agent? :p Only as a jokey reference to Geoff's annual nagging of Tretton for news though.

Lakitu

st5fu
...except the bit where is specifically mentions Agent? :p Only as a jokey reference to Geoff's annual nagging of Tretton for news though.

Oh. I need to CTRL + F next time.

I would love it to know what's going on with it. Go on Geoff. Get em.

J-Rzez

Glad GT is covering the Sony conference, though I assumed as much. Nice to have multiple streams in case one fails.

AznSniper

Too bad they can't have a Bonus Round with Don Mattrick, Jack Tretton, and Reggie Fils-Aime trying to sell their console. :p

Volotaire

Too bad they can't have a Bonus Round with Don Mattrick, Jack Tretton, and Reggie Fils-Aime trying to sell their console. :p

There was actually an old 2010 GT episode where Don mattrick was making fun of Reggie for his burned suit on stage. XD

They weren't together, but Mattrick was feeling 'incredible' that year due to Kinect.

Volotaire

Went to guide to set recordings and all I saw on Spike was the MS conf, some generic stuff live and an EA presentation.

After 5pm on the 10th, it went back to normal programming with nothing on 11th either.

Are you sure ALL those time/info include Spike? Maybe just gametrailers?

Considering that they showed Red Dead Redemption in 2005 at Sony's E3 conference which was the ps3 unveiling I don't see why they wouldn't show AGENT for PS4 even as just a teaser trailer.

Ein Bear

Let me find it it'll take about 10 minuted.

EDIT: here it is http://www.gametrailers.com/full-episodes/pkz8ma/gt-tv-the-big-three-at-e3-2010

EDIT: Reggie only, need to find Mattrcik.

EDIT: the video is 20 mins, it won't let me load the otehr parts of the episode. It's in here!

EDIT: New link if you're in US, I can't load it beacuse i'm in the UK.

http://www.spike.com/episodes/94dzgc/gttv-the-big-three-at-e3-2010-season-3-ep-316

I love Reggie interviews. There's something just so awkward about him that I love to watch.

RoKKeR

Really, we've come to the point where we are interviewing voice/mocap actors for BATTLEFIELD?

Jesus. At least they've promised a ton of multiplayer stuff at E3 this year.

Johnson81

Neo Member
I think this is the only positive of living in Europe, with regards to E3 (and the NHS). Go to work, come home, watch all the press conferences live (start around 6om) and then watch all the reactions afterwards until 11pm. Awesome week but the wife won't be happy.

Shaikh

Banned
5 PM ET – 6 PM – BEYOND: TWO SOULS, WITCHER 3, PETER MOLYNEUX AND TEARAWAY
Following the EA press conference, we're back live at our stage with David Cage from Quantic Dream with a world premiere look at new content from BEYOND: TWO SOULS for the PS3. Also don't miss the first look at the demo of THE BUREAU: X-COM DECLASSIFIED from 2K Marin. The team behind WITCHER 3 stops by to discuss their next-gen game, Media Molecule shows us the latest on TEARWAY for PSVita, and the one and only PETER MOLYNEUX stops by post-Curiosity to exclusively announce the NEXT experiment his team is set to launch in 2013.
No gameplay? :(

I really love the 360 Xbox app for things like this. Gonna watch each and every event on my couch.

Same here, will be quite funny watching the Sony conference live through the GT app on the 360

I just hope GT servers can handle everything, if there is one thing we surely all hate, its buffering haha

Absinthe

I thought they weren't carrying the Sony press conference live from the original press release. Good news that they plan to show it.

Wait, so are they going to show the Sony conference on SpikeTV, or only on Gametrailers?

I thought Keighley stated it would be limited to GT and not live because of "late start time".

Tonguer

Spike isn't showing it as far as I know. It'll be on GameTrailers.

Is Spike not airing the Sony conference? Its not listed on the TV guide for 9pm. Some crappy movie is on during that time.

Did anyone see a reason that Spike isn't airing all of the GT E3 coverage? I found it supremely frustrating to switch from the HD TV feed to the stream, and am disappointed that Tuesday's coverage is only stream.

Geoff mentioned that the E3 stream was the biggest GT has ever had... All I could think was 'yeah, that's what happens when Spike drops your feed and there's no more competition from G4.'

Happy with the GT coverage, just not the quality.

ezekial45

Banned
This makes me REALLY miss G4's E3 coverage. Say what you will about the network, but they were so damn thorough during their days of coverage.

Top Bottom