• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies 2016 GOTY Picks

Actually it's the second. Huber have Uncharted 4 five stars. But it is the first perfect score Blood has handed out since F-zero GX

Ah, my mistake. Now I remember not watching that review to avoid set-piece spoilers. I do like how the new 5-star format allows the allies to give out perfect scores more frequently than the old GT system. I feel like there was a ton of scrutiny on a potential 10/10 review, especially when the outlet had never given one before.

You're right. Let's talk about the topic at hand.

I loved the pick. I think U4 is my GOTY but TLG is right up there and I'm glad it won an award from a channel that I care about. It has been a long wait but it delivered a unique experience that I'll never forget.

Yea, I like the GOTY picks overall.

My top three this year in order were TLG, Hitman and UC4.

And it's nice to see the award align with my own.

I've honestly never played Hitman but I keep hearing such good things, I think I'm going to get it.

If you're unsure, I recommend the intro pack. It gives you a smaller level and a big main level for about $15. And the quality of the first main map is fairly indicative of the overall game.

Love the guys. I enjoyed their stream and have no problem with their GOTY award winners.
Someone needs to tweet Casanova and ask him what was his GOTY.

AAK

Just watched the entire archive. Much more so than the awards themselves I loved the discussions. It's so cool how differently guys like Ian, Daminai, and Kyle will look at the games up for nominations and bring so many points I never considered.

I hope EZA go all out for 2017 showcasing all the deliberations for every category spread throughout multiple group streams.

Also, MASSIVE shoutouts to Damiani for constantly updating the interface throughout the stream. Best in the business.

Mista Koo

I did predict Uncharted 4 and TLG, but I put Overwatch as the third. I was expecting U4 to win, so the result was better than I expected.

Kyle is hard because his tastes can line up right with yours until he randomly loathes a game you love for no reason.
Yeah. I was enjoying the alttp hate until he started dissing 3D World :<
Also I often enjoy Ian's taste since he's often contrarian.

Top Bottom