• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Election 2016 [Mafia] | Everlasting GOPstoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingkitty

Nah, El Topo went through that god like Kate Archer claim first. What's the worst case scenario here though? We lose the ability to send 1 night message at a 50% chance? That's not that bad at all unless Kingkitty did this ridiculous lie and then he ends up being the doctor or something but I'm done if that's the case.

seriously sorian, i want you to eat your hat.

nin1000

Banned
also I didn't include this bit, but I can check people's alignment...but it's only 50 percent accurate.

oh I can send more than one message, but it's only 50 percent chance.

Awww come on, if you were going to RC do it properly next time !
just revealing a bit and hoping everyone will trust you is just bad Play mate.

kingkitty

I would if there wasn't the whole 50/50 bullshit.

sometimes it doesn't pay to be honest in the GOP.

I'm voting Democrat next year, fuck all y'all.

Also nin1000 including that other bit in my pm...I don't know if it would've made it any better. Maybe even worse.

El Topo

sometimes it doesn't pay to be honest in the GOP.

I'm voting Democrat next year, fuck all y'all.

Also nin1000 including that other bit in my pm...I don't know if it would've made it any better. Maybe even worse.

I'm sorry, but 50% chance? Arbitrarily many messages? Alignment check? It's....huh. In all honesty, after the Ted Cruz stuff, it's slowly starting to make sense.

kingkitty

I'm sorry, but 50% chance? Arbitrarily many messages? Alignment check? It's....huh. In all honesty, after the Ted Cruz stuff, it's slowly starting to make sense.

I didn't include all that other stuff, I thought what I had was enough of a claim for now, while also not making myself a bigger target for night death. But oh well.

cabot

339ad2e25fb3e446517c72e1afcca6d10240e0185a36ca4b3ddc251a4a622a3d.jpg

El Topo

I didn't include all that other stuff, I thought what I had was enough of a claim for now, while also not making myself a bigger target for night death. But oh well.

I think the problem is that it's just so out there, it sounds ridiculous, but then I just realized this is a GOP-themed game and the Ted Cruz role sounds utterly stupid as well, but is likely true.

cabot

He'll have a 50/50 chance to get lucky tonight with the way he keeps going.

Comedy gets me hot and bothered

cabot

Yeah should've fully claimed up front and relied on a potential doctor.

I really don't know why you thought 'oh I know I'll lead with sending one message!' would have worked.

kingkitty

Yeah should've fully claimed up front and relied on a potential doctor.

I really don't know why you thought 'oh I know I'll lead with sending one message!' would have worked.

Honestly I assumed y'all wouldn't be chuckleheads. It was my mistake!

Ourobolus

Banned
DAY 1 HAS ENDED

"kingkitty, could you please give us your stance on illegal immigration and what you would do with regards to a path to citizenship?"

"Why, absolutely, Jon. Firstly, I would subvert expectations. Then, I would fling all of those godless heathens over the wall that I plan to build using illegal immigrant labor. By blessing this wall with God's favor, I imagine it will be the best thing that could ever happen to this county!"

Jon tapped his pen absentmindedly as he quipped, "Did you say, 'subvert expectations?'"

"Yes, Jon. I did. Subvert expectations."

Jon smiled as he tallied the votes. "Well, well, well! kingkitty, you have received a majority of votes!"

"OH MY GOSH, AM I THE NEXT PRESIDENT? OH THANK YOU JAY-SUS! KIM DAVIS WILL BE SO JOYFUL WHEN SHE HEARS ABOUT HER UPCOMING VICE PRESIDENTIAL POSITION!"

Jon pulled a remote from behind his desk and grinned. "No, kingkitty. Something more...liberal..."

He pressed the button, and immediately a horde of baristas descended upon poor kingkitty as they spilled heaping cups of piping hot caramel macchiato, made from fair trade, organic coffee beans that had been delicately ground by hand using a grinder from the 1700s, once touched by the legendary Richard Dawkins himself. kingkitty's screams finally turned into a gurgle as his flesh seared from his body and his charred remnants of hair littered the floor.

kingkitty has been eliminated!

kingkitty said:
You are Mike Huckabee, Conduit to God.

You are aligned with the GOP.

You’ve got a hotline to God, and a clear sign that you should run for president. You get two actions per night:
You may pray to God to determine the alignment of a player. PM me DIVINE: <player>.
You may pray to God to convey a message to another player. PM me GOD: <player> <message>.
However, God is like, super busy helping football players score touchdowns and helping movie stars win awards. So his results are only 50% accurate, and the message only has a 50% chance of arriving at its target.

You win when all of the Electorate has been eliminated.

The public game thread is here.
HuckabeeHeadShot.jpg

NIGHT 1 HAS BEGUN.

DAY 2 STARTS AT (additional time added to get it back on schedule):
t1442264400z1.png

roytheone

HAHAHAHAAH this game is already great! It wouldn't be a GAFia game without a day 1 PR lynch!

Ourob, is there a spectator/death thread? I would love to make fun of these guys behind their backs!

Ourobolus

Banned
Kingkitty's medium-well Bible remained on the floor after the janitors had cleaned up the Huckapile. Jon Stewart reached down to pick it up (first placing rubber gloves on his hands so as not to burn himself), and a note fell out.

kingkitty said:
I have no regrets on what happened. And I don't apologize. Apologies are for losers, and for people named Hillary Clinton.

To Kim Davis, ily.

Anyways, here's a pic of me jamming with my bros:

27DN8ZE.jpg

*Splinter

Just a heads up: I'll be on holiday this week. I'm assuming Spain has internet so it shouldn't affect me too much, but if I don't post by Tuesday you should go ahead and replace me.

Should be fine though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom