• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

European Club Nintendo: digital rewards now available

TheMoon

Can you point me in the direction of the useful non-digital stuff please?

Club Nintendo Stars Catalogue^^

What constitutes "useful" stuff is up to you, of course. To me that is a soundtrack CD and I'm waiting for the already-confirmed-for-CN-Japan MK8 double CD.

Club Nintendo Stars Catalogue^^

What constitutes "useful" stuff is up to you, of course. To me that is a soundtrack CD and I'm waiting for the already-confirmed-for-CN-Japan MK8 double CD.

That's the thing, a lot of the physical stuff in the stars catalogue is just a bit crap looking. I did get the Zelda wash bag thing a few months ago, which I have been using as a 3DS case, but apart from that there has been nothing I have been interested in.

Wait until September. I have seen so many people whine about spending all their stars on these when that plastic Blue Majora's Mask light was added. Don't add yourself to that pile of people.

I will probably wait just like you both have said, as you never know, something amazing may get added before it closes for good.

Craft

I have a total of 6200 stars. I am thinking about Pullblox World for 5600 and then waste the rest on some random nonsense or some Wii Points cards. However I could also get the following.

Link to the Past
Super Mario Kart
NES Remix

What would GAF do?

Get the Majora's Mask light, they are selling for £80+ on EBAY and then buy all the games.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40%7CR40&_nkw=Majora%27s+Mask+Light&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&LH_Sold=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=&_sargn=-1%26saslc%3D1&_salic=3&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=200&LH_Complete=1

Top Bottom