• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeelPower

I think skipping E3 for EVO to reveal TxSF was a huge mistake.

How can you count on the event that almost kicked your game out!

Revealing an AAA fighting at Sony's Conference and then maybe showing it later at Evo would be ok.

They are seriously confirming that Tekken games will be niche/hardcore from now and learned nothing from TTT2's flop.The game attracted neither the harcore community nor the casual fans.

smh

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I can't get over how whack these stats are.

"Velociraptor match win rate: x/y"

Win rate in what? And it scrolls onto screen so slowly and for so long that it distracts from the match too much.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
TBH I don't really find the fight facts useful either. They're infrequent enough to be problematic because they're lacking context. Are we just talking EVOs here until they're eliminated or what? What counts as a fight?

EDIT: great minds think alike

Revealing an AAA fighting at Sony's Conference and then maybe showing it later at Evo would be ok.

They are seriously confirming that Tekken games will be niche/hardcore from now and learned nothing from TTT2's flop.The game attracted neither the harcore community nor the casual fans.

smh

Come again?

Astarte

Okay yeah NLBC getting blown up

smh

They're directly showing the game to fighting game players though. If it's a crossover it's going to sell damn well.

ReiGun

East Coast looking real flabby and sick. Everybody like
flabbynsick.png
right now.

My heart is breaking.

Art - stop the sweep. You can do it.

Don't let this overgrown first grader take you...

(notices Art's hat)

...be the better overgrown first grader, Art. I believe.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
man, I cant even say EC is more hype because right now WC is being hype. this is unnatural and uncomforting.

..why is Art dressed as Tinshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom