• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2014 Fighting Game Tournament of the Year July 11th - 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think skipping E3 for EVO to reveal TxSF was a huge mistake.

How can you count on the event that almost kicked your game out!

Revealing an AAA fighting at Sony's Conference and then maybe showing it later at Evo would be ok.

They are seriously confirming that Tekken games will be niche/hardcore from now and learned nothing from TTT2's flop.The game attracted neither the harcore community nor the casual fans.

smh

First SF/Tekken game on next gen consoles will have no trouble getting mainstream exposure.

E3 is not the be all and end all.

EAST COAST IS NOW BETTER THAN BRAZIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real talk though Dieminion should be the favorite against all 4 WNF left... but still that's hard as fuck to run through em straight.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
boosie.gif

It's not over yet!

Dahbomb

Today was a thoroughly entertaining SF4 quarters/semis (and a couple of matches from pools). Let's hope the finals are just as good on Sunday.

TTT2 was nice too today. Didn't have time to watch Smash because I had to watch some TI4 matches in between.

Best match was Xian vs Snake Eyes. That should be an EVO moment.

Difference is; East Coast too busy dissing each other and talking shit. Not trynna make each other better, while the West Coast got each others backs n shit.

Omega

Banned
east coast free as hell. last time i stay up for an east vs west. we're so far behind its ridiculous

Japan > West coast > Singapore > Europe > canada > east coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom