• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Life - EU Review Thread

Kouriozan

It took someone 70 hours to max a job and be level 6X.
Bear in mind that the max level is 200, and the DLC can be for very end game and hard (it range from main game ending difficulty to 200).
I say it can easily take tons of time to max everything.

For the OT I'm gonna leave it to you guys to post your FC in the thread, lessons learnt from ACNL and Bravely Default tells me peeps will rather just post their friendcodes.

Also special thanks to Daan Koopman, we know the block size of the game if anyone's downloading the game like me, it's 6854 blocks, so about 856.75MB.

daydream

Banned
Put my preorder in today, if nothing goes wrong I should have my copy two days prior to release date, as usual. Gotta love game stores that don't sit on a game, haha.

Bear in mind that the max level is 200, and the DLC can be for very end game and hard (it range from main game ending difficulty to 200).
I say it can easily take tons of time to max everything if your have OCD like me :lol

Yuuup, that's going to take a while, lol.

Robin64

Does it? I thought it only included a few elements from the expansion whilst the rest of it will be available as DLC?

Yeah, you're right. Some of the QoL changes from Link and the online multi are in our base game, but the content itself is DLC.

daydream

Banned
I should move to Germany.

To be fair, I only know of one store that does this, lol. And I only preordered to make 100% sure, usually I just go there a couple days earlier and they sell me a copy since they always order more than they have preorders for.

I think France is even more liberal when it comes to street dates. Maybe Kouriou can shed some light on it.

Kouriozan

I think France is even more liberal when it comes to street dates. Maybe Kouriou can shed some light on it.
Yep lol.
Amazon.fr dispatched Curtain Call/Hyrule Warriors yesterday, so day -3.
If it was express delivery I would have got them today.

I know a few store in Paris that can sell you games almost a week before release date. Since Nintendo games always release on Friday, I think starting Monday they can sell it.

daydream

Banned
I know a few store in Paris that can sell you games almost a week before release date. Since Nintendo games always release on Friday, I think starting Monday they can sell it.

kjf2ZI3.jpg

Yep lol.
Amazon.fr dispatched Curtain Call/Hyrule Warriors yesterday, so day -3.
If it was express delivery I would have got them today.

You lucky french. :(

My local Media Markt and Saturn are obsessed with releasing games on the exact release date.

Amazon.de is a dick about it too.

daydream

Banned
^worth it

You lucky french. :(

My local Media Markt and Saturn are obsessed with releasing games on the exact release date.

Amazon.de is a dick about it too.

Yeah, no, the big dogs aren't budging when it comes to release dates, haha. Gotta look for smaller game stores in your area (and get lucky on top of that, of course, not every game store owner does it).

There's really a month of difference between EU and NA?

How does that happen? A month of regional Adaptation from UK English to US and French to Canadian French ? What a joke.

MicH

I'm a little annoyed that GAME UK still doesn't have download codes to be preordered :/ Does anyone know if they are even getting any for this game?

Kater

Banned
I guess I will just pick it up at launch at the local Saturn, so I hope they will have lots of copies. Pretty sure this will sell a ton on release day here (like ACNL where there was only three copies left on the afternoon of the games release day, haha.)

There's no Special Edition for FL, is there? Searched with Google but couldn't find anything.

There's really a month of difference between EU and NA?

How does that happen? A month of regional Adaptation from UK English to US and French to Canadian French ? What a joke.
Yeah, it's a real shame since I wanted to play with my Community friends but they are mostly from somewhere but Europe/Japan. :(

I say it can easily take tons of time to max everything.

Oh man, I already have 6 or 7 3DS games that I've played for more than 100 hours and now here comes another

Top Bottom