• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 5: Welcome to Hope County, Montana teaser videos, full reveal May 26th

jrush64

Banned
Far Cry 4 definitely didn't have campaign story coop. Just coop for exploration and stuff. They should probably clarify for this game.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Please be something else than the same game over again :<

Should we make bets for what the toy of the unevitable limited super deluxe $200 edition is gonna be?

I'll be bold and say "Plastic Statue".

Go back to Africa, make it psuedo realistic, like Beasts of No Nation, except it's Far Cry.

You could do some really legit shit like that. Hate that it's no longer straddling the reality line.

Both had and both were shit, so I'm not expecting anything from 5 on this front.

None of the Far Cry games so far have had real proper co op, but with Ubisoft's statements lately about the multiplayer direction for their games, and with how well received Ghost Recons co op was, I'm hoping this one will have proper co op.

Keasar

"We've never seen a villain like this before."?

I mean, Vaas was fun and all because he was a step up of the usual Ubisoft characters. And the one good thing a Ubisoft factory game have had in a long time they dump halfway into the game in the most anti-climatic way.

kaskade

I was kind of hoping it would be this fall since RDR2 is the spring too. Guess we'll have to see what the next AC brings as my fall open world game.

R&R

Not really feeling it...been having trouble finishing Far Cry Primal and nothing shown here looks very different from FC 3 or 4 (except the planes of course). But...lets see...plenty of time to convince me yet.

The hell? Essentially March 2018.

Horrible timing with RDR2

RDR2 I don't think is going to make it for Feb/March, think were looking at May for RDR2.

Looks great, Farcry becoming more of a richer open world game from that trailer, which can only be a good thing. GTA has not really had any competition in that space.

Budi

Loved Mary May and Jerome Jeffries trailers, those bleeps are ruining them though. Uncensored versions available? Happy about the character focus on these early trailers, it's promising.

Edit: Found the uncensored versions.

Loved Mary May and Jerome Jeffries trailers, those bleeps are ruining them though. Uncensored versions available? Happy about the character focus on these early trailers, it's promising.

Edit: Found the uncensored versions.

LoL, the beeps worked ok for David Chappelle.

Top Bottom