• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 5: Welcome to Hope County, Montana teaser videos, full reveal May 26th

Boke1879

I'm down for the full reveal because having this set in the US I'm wondering what time it's set in. Because I'd love to roll into a city/town and shoot shit.

Mediking

Disturbing as hell...

lO1E2J.gif

Making room for Assassin's Creed?

More than likely, I'm guessing they'll have an enormous blowout for that, but ubi are usually pretty good at having multiple deep dives into games live on stage, last year especially was great for that. Obviously this'll be there, but could've been so cool to have it just show up, a la Far Cry 3 reveal.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
God damnit Ubi, we already got Read Dead coming up too. Everyone going wild west now. Here's hoping it turns out great. I like some of the Far Cry games.

I'll save yall the fucking trouble.

It's a shot of a river. And then it pans to the right. It's more river.

Then it says "Welcome to Hope County"

and surprise 'tune in may 26th for the real trailer'

Hektor

After a mysterious tropical island, the himalaya, the cyberpunk future and mankinds ancient past, we at ubisoft are proud to announce Far Cry 5, set in yet another underused, exotic setting, america

Looks like cop in Montana leak was bang on.

Still weird to me that they're deciding to announce all of this 2 weeks from e3. Could've made a big splash at the Ubi conference.

Every year big games do pre-E3 announcements/reveals, only to have another showcase during the conferences.

Montana? Good choice. FC environments have mostly been pretty bland in recent years (3 and 4), so this new location will fit perfectly​. :p

Top Bottom