• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fatal Frame: Nuregarasu no Miko new info

emrober5

This NEEDS to come to the U.S.

Especially with Revelations 2 and the REmake skipping the Wii U.

Make it happen NOA!

FF5 stage events at TGS:

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/tgs2014/event.html

「零」ステージ
9/18(木)11:40~12:00

「零」ステージ
9/19(金)14:00~14:20

「零」ステージ
9/20(土)13:00~13:20

sublimit

Banned
This game would really add to the WiiU's library. If no one else would do it then Nintendo should really help and localize it themselves.

TheMoon

This game would really add to the WiiU's library. If no one else would do it then Nintendo should really help and localize it themselves.

Well the ball is in their court anyway since it's their game. I feel they're just holding a western announcement for weird scheduling reasons.

Well the ball is in their court anyway since it's their game. I feel they're just holding a western announcement for weird scheduling reasons.

Probably a 2015 title. I'm sure they can't localize it fast enough and they can't push back the JP release cause it has to be released along with the movie.

It'd be really surprising if it doesn't come out because the Wii U needs games.

sublimit

Banned

Oh my mistake. I was under the impression that the game was published by Tecmo in Japan.

Please Nintendo...please release this in the West (including PAL!!!!). I just finished FF2 and really need more FF :D

After finishing FF2 on the Wii (played it on Xbox when it first came out as well), and hearing there is a fan patch for FF4, I decided to import a copy.

I have followed the links and such, but for some reason I cannot get it to work :(

Anyone have a screenshot of how the SD card content is supposed to look?

TheMoon

Please Nintendo...please release this in the West (including PAL!!!!). I just finished FF2 and really need more FF :D

After finishing FF2 on the Wii (played it on Xbox when it first came out as well), and hearing there is a fan patch for FF4, I decided to import a copy.

I have followed the links and such, but for some reason I cannot get it to work :(

Anyone have a screenshot of how the SD card content is supposed to look?

Did you follow this guide? http://jevous.wordpress.com/2013/04...ame-4-project-zero-4-translation-patch-guide/

With the latest Wii FW you have to go through Homebrew and use Riivolution, apparently (you still need the legit retail disc, obviously!). The super-clean method without any of that doesn't work anymore. I just did that a few months ago so if that guide doesn't help I can make screenshots of my SD card layout for you.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I'm stupidly tempted to import a Japanese WiiU to play Japanese horror WiiU games that may happen like the Wii. But I can't read Japanese, so it's a stupid idea... But this game alone is so close, and yet, so far...

Port begging is not looked on favorably around here.

Unless it's in a Bayonetta 2 thread!
1519.gif

Top Bottom