• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF Type-0 HD, Uncharted 4, + more leaked on Sony TGS site

MSMrRound

Dark_castle

https://twitter.com/FF25TH_JP/status/511879166229114880

Final Fantasy official twitter account so excited for TGS they can't sleep

FFXV HYPE!

AEC09Kn.gif

Who runs the official twitter account, Square Enix? lol

TheXbox

Just give me Uncharted. I don't expect FF15, I don't even care any more. I want things that are actually going to happen.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Final Fantasy XV and Final Fantasy Type-O HD trailers all in the same day? ;.;

Too much for me to handle.

All it would take to make me ecstatic is a formal announcement and trailer for Gravity Rush 2/reboot. I think it will be a reboot or subtitled rather than "2", because it will be on PS4.

KiteGr

I remember how we were expecting the original RE:Revelations to be ported from the 3DS to the PSVita and it was ported anywhere BUT the Vita.

Now they are Bringing RE:Revelations 2 on Vita?
And I assume that Since RE:Revelations 1 was superior to RE6, then RE:Revelations 2 will be made for non portable consoles where all the gamers are... Is there some sort of rule that says that Vita is allowed to have only Crappy ports?!

_Ryo_

The problem isn't handheld. It's the Vita in question.

Yes, I get that but wasn't Capcom's excuse for the first revelations was that it was too big for vita or some shit? (3DS though :/)

They can't use that excuse now because it'll be episodic allowing them time to refine each episode scaled to each respective platform it is released on.

Famassu

Just give me Uncharted. I don't expect FF15, I don't even care any more. I want things that are actually going to happen.
Yes, a mainline FF will not happen. It might be taking a long time because it'll be such a huge, ambitious game (if they don't give up on anything they've said they are aiming for with the game), but a game called FFXV starring Noctis & gang will be released at some point in the future, somewhat likely in the next 1,5 years.

TheXbox

It takes time to stretch those hallways

8 years and still going. it must be 10K miles long by now.
Ten hours of cutscenes and two areas thus far completed. Crystal assets nearing finalization. Japanese voice talent remain in their cages, delivering fresh performances once every other year.

Skilletor

I am excited for 15 as well. have and probably will continue to buy every main ff title that comes out. nothing wrong with a little jab.

/shrug, gets tired reading the same things over and over and over. Especially when they listened to fan response addressed the complaint the poster cites the "little jab", and when this game isn't developed by the team who made the hallways in the first place.

May as well post Nomura BELTS AND ZIPPERS HUR HUR HUR.

AmanoBuff

Why so many people hoping SQEX mystery title to be FFV? If they had wanted to show new stuff about it they would have done so at the conference.

I'm thinking/hoping for FFXII HD. Do it Square!

About Vita RE..... I'll just wait and hope for nothing....

Top Bottom