• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXV copies out in the wild (street date broken in Peru, possibly elsewhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silva1991

Why are we so fascinated with Verendus? So one guy maybe lied about playing the game and we get a ton of pages about it? Who cares if he lied, ignore him. I think I must be missing something.

Did you miss the part where everyone and their mother asked him to PM them for the impression? and when he did everyone were hyped as hell especially after this:

That day comes November 29th, 2016.

Favourite game since Metal Gear Solid 3.
Second favourite Finale Fantasy of all time.
Game of the year.
Game of the generation.

Tabata era. Bahamut represent. Balee dat.

Verendus words yesterday was like a new Bible here lol. It's only natural for the same peopel to eitehr be disappointed if he wasn't honest or be disappointed after trusting him.

Squire

Banned
Why are we so fascinated with Verendus? So one guy maybe lied about playing the game and we get a ton of pages about it? Who cares if he lied, ignore him. I think I must be missing something.

Yes, I believe you missed the ten pages or so of "OMG" "TABATA DA GAWD" "BALEEEEEEEEEEEE DAT" and my personal favorite "These are the most positive impressions I've read so far!!" being posted repeatedly and entirely unironically.

Falk

that puzzling face
Worth noting that Jason is super positive about the game.

Just because someone calls someone else out doesn't mean they have to be opposite sides of an arbitrary debate. That's partisan politics. The world can be a little less binary than partisan politics.

I've never played Duscae, but I have it from all the way back when I got Type-0. Is it worth playing through? (How long will it take to complete and how is the performance) Also, is it a prequel to the game or a demo of it? Thanks!

Duscae is kind of a 'what if' scenario at this point that takes place in a similar setting to the game, in a region from the game, with characters from the game, but is non-canon.

If you can be bothered to set up a Japanese PSN account the Judgment Disc demo is the start of the game through the first half a chapter and a better representation of the game.

I've never played Duscae, but I have it from all the way back when I got Type-0. Is it worth playing through? (How long will it take to complete and how is the performance) Also, is it a prequel to the game or a demo of it? Thanks!

Squire

Banned
Worth noting that Jason is super positive about the game.

Just because someone calls someone else out doesn't mean they have to be opposite sides of an arbitrary debate. That's partisan politics. The world can be a little less binary than partisan politics.

It's not that I don't buy that it's good - I've been saying it probably would be (with some obvious problems) for years now - but I stopped taking him seriously at the MGS3 comparison and that cheesy Kitase ""quote"". Kinda cringe and embarassing to see people get so easily worked up by that.

It's not that I don't buy that it's good - I've been saying it probably would be (with some obvious problems) for years now - but I stopped taking him seriously at the MGS3 comparison and that cheesy Kitase ""quote"". Kinda cringe and embarassing to see people get so easily worked up by that.
Meh it went as i expected. He praised it the expected ppl hyped it up Nd got worked up nothing would be different if he called it trash only difference would be the expected people would laugh it off and say I told you so Nd get worked up. Ffxv gaf cycle

jesu

PSY・S;225041589 said:
image.php

when did this happen
tittiefllstick in toMy gun s on alpha texture POSTi mad be4, btway

Servbot24

Banned
Did you miss the part where everyone and their mother asked him to PM them for the impression? and when he did everyone were hyped as hell especially after this:

Verendus words yesterday was like a new Bible here lol. It's only natural for the same peopel to eitehr be disappointed if he wasn't honest or be disappointed after trusting him.

See, to me that quoted post just reads like he's making fun of you all and trying to be obvious about it so that everyone can pick up on it.

It would certainly be an interesting look into the dev cycle

Gbraga

We're so close to release that I'm gonna say no. Unless you're not sold on the game.

It's a Lion King quote, shit's awesome.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
See, to me that quoted post just reads like he's making fun of you all and trying to be obvious about it so that everyone can pick up on it.

There's an art to deceiving yourself. You should be more skeptical of life. "lol Verendus that troll, he intentionally did all that stuff so he could get called out and laugh! What a guy!"

no dice.

Tyaren

Wtf you can listen to the music anywhere in the game ?? omg !!

I just noticed this too! O: You can listen to the radio outside the car!

By the way, does anyone know what version that streamer is playing? PS4 or PS4 Pro? Does the huge day one patch include the Pro mode stuff?

Go_Ly_Dow

Verendus just shot himself in the foot

I don't know how much the rest of you know about NeoGAF culture (I'm an expert), but validity and proof are huge parts of it. It's not like it is on gamefaqs, where you can become successful by being a shill. If you lie to the members of NeoGAF, you only bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is through verification.

Verendus, provide photo evidence to the mods or you can kiss your membership goodbye.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I don't know how much the rest of you know about NeoGAF culture (I'm an expert), but validity and proof are huge parts of it. It's not like it is on gamefaqs, where you can become successful by being a shill. If you lie to the members of NeoGAF, you only bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is through verification.

Verendus, provide photo evidence to the mods or you can kiss your membership goodbye.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the news tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did he lie? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to balee the world is so corrupt. I want a future to balee in. I want Final Fantasy XV to be Game of the Generation. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought Verendus had it under control???? This is so fucked.

Falk

that puzzling face
So I wasn't sure where the loop was and where the dialogue started and ended and I just figured it out and somehow it's even funnier now.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
So I wasn't sure where the loop was and where the dialogue started and ended and I just figured it out and somehow it's even funnier now.

I'm literally never going to be able to take that scene seriously now. I'll be waiting 40-70 hours for Noctis to shout "Tabata era" and it's never going to happen and a plate of chicken nuggets will fall to the floor, etc.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Balee dat is the new go ly dow.

Favorite meme since Rick Roll
Meme of the year
Meme of the generation
jschreier era. Falk represent. Balee dat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom