• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Feb 9-15 | Mikrotransaktions™

sikvod00

Banned
Yo what happen in the infil v daigo stream?

Daigo won their first match but then Infil basically blew him up for several matches, with comebacks (mostly Akuma, but then some Decapre). Then Daigo fanboys in chat made excuses that he wasn't taking it seriously. This is ignoring the fact that Infil was clearly high on shrooms while streaming. :3

Daigo won their first match and then Infil pretty much blew him up for several matches, including comebacks. Then Daigo fanboys made excuses that Daigo wasn't taking it seriously, even though Infil was clearly high on shrooms while streaming.

Daigo always plays long sets and leaves. There's a lot of his online play on nico nico. I doubt Daigo wasn't taking it seriously. It's good practice. I'll never understand the ppl getting salty over casual matches.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
let's be real though

we're all daigo fans

LOL. I'm no fan of that washed up scrub.

I started to wear gunnars whenever I play games and it works. Isn't going to make you top level but eye strain is reduced a lot. I just wish for them in blue tints. Everything looks piss yellow to me.

Tizoc

Fuuuu Thomasarus' link is so goood, that site has some slick artwork collected
AkimanSFCD.jpg

BengusDramaCD.jpg

LuccioDTMorioka.jpg

TonkoSetsuna.jpg

2k1MaxNona.jpg

EXmookEdayan.jpg

GWAHiroS.jpg

CyberbotsKinuS.jpg

MoeroKinu.jpg

YukiTonko.jpg

SSF2BengusS.jpg

SNKonigunsou.jpg

Kof96Shin.jpg

LOL. I'm no fan of that washed up scrub.

I started to wear gunnars whenever I play games and it works. Isn't going to make you top level but eye strain is reduced a lot. I just wish for them in blue tints. Everything looks piss yellow to me.

you're not going to fool me

ibvzePKSUdkqBE.gif

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Tampa Bison is ten times sexier.

*Worst gief, please add Infiltration's stream to the FGC pros group, would be easier to funny him and get him more viewers too.

Clawww

I love fighting game art. I've got a decent collection saved on my computer at this point. So many talented artists out there. I'd love to start a collection of prints at some point down the line.

Rhapsody

Banned
Oh Bengus, I want to see new art by him again.

Also old KoF images really scream nostalgia for me. Out of all the fighters, it easily makes you go, "yeah, that's the 90's".

Clawww

Oh Bengus, I want to see new art by him again.

Also old KoF images really scream nostalgia for me. Out of all the fighters, it easily makes you go, "yeah, that's the 90's".

For sure. In a delightful way, of course. I'm not even a big KOF player but there are so, so many great pieces for that franchise.

xCobalt

Really tempted to get Xrd but lack of stick on PS4 is really halting me from doing so :\

Doesn't help that Madcatz is them for over $200. I think the newest batch cost a bit more too. I'm really curious how much it costs them to manufacture. I imagine the markup is pretty high.

Doesn't help that Madcatz is them for over $200. I think the newest batch cost a bit more too. I'm really curious how much it costs them to manufacture. I imagine the markup is pretty high.

Even those Hori ones are for more than I have at the moment.

Hoping to get another custom stick in the future when I have the excess money and PCBs for current-gen consoles are in good supply and any potential kinks would be worked out.

Top Bottom