• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 9-15 | Q Bomb is Top Tier

Shouta

Take the general E3 discussion elsewhere. FG or Competitive game talk from E3 sure. Everything else GTFO.

Microsoft had a solid conference. Best in recent memory.

RIP BOF, RIP Rival Schools.
They even had to gut me with a BoFIV Nina costume. The worst Nina...

Solid conference overall, a lot of focus on games but the CG showcase was overkill. Really disappointed Kamiya would debut his new game with a CG trailer... but it's probably good though.
Agreed.

Has to be a joke. That character looked so terrible, even relative to Donte. The Platinum trailer was pretty soulless in general.
He looks bad, but not DmC bad.

El Sloth

Banned
Felicia and B.B. Hood costume are the last new Darkstalkers related things we're going to get for the next 5 years aren't they

Kimosabae

Banned
I'm sorry, TJ was one of my most anticipated announcements for KI, but what they brought to the table doesn't work for me at all. That design looks horribly out of place and the trailer makes it seem like they're playing this character totally straight. That was terrible. Thematically and aesthetically terrible.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
what was the name of that anime-ish mech action game that was on the original xbox? I liked that game a lot they should remake it too.
MechAssault?

Because MechAssault needs to come back.
not really anime though.. at all

anyways, FIGHTAN GAMES

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
guys what if EA revives their Marvel fighting game in 15 minutes?

can we truly say Marvel is dead then?

Dahbomb

It's not a good look for Capcom if all they showed at the Microsoft conference was that Dead Rising DLC.

I have a hard time imagining that Capcom will showcase Resident Evil, USF4, Deep Down AND a new game at the Sony conference. Looks to be another weak E3 from Capcom.

Sony's conference starts at 6PM EST right?

I'm fully expecting to see at least a bit of GGXrd on the stage.

After watching how they gave screen time to smaller titles during the MS conference I don't see how they could pass on the chance to show it off.

K.Sabot

A Guilty Gear XRD trailer at Sony would be the hypest thing.

Wet dream: Ogawa vs Machaboo rematch to demo it at the conference.

Silky

Banned
Developer – Iron Galaxy
Genre – Fighting
Platform- Xbox One

Game Description
Killer Instinct: Season 2, is on it’s way! Killer Instinct brings intense fighting game action with a wild cast of characters, massive ultra combos, and C-C-C-COMBO BREAKERS! Challenge opponents locally or in intense online battles. Season 2 will bring many new characters, features, modes, and content to the fight. Players can try KI for free with free rotating characters, modes and customization content.

Game Features
8 fighters join the battle, featuring both new and classic characters!
Enhanced combo system with Aerial Recapture! Keep racking up your combo from the ground to the air or vice-versa!
Many new features, customizations, and content for both multiplayer and single player, including a new, sleek, intuitive interface.

Aerial Recapture sounds like Air Combos/Air Recovery. 8 new characters sounds like everyone from KI1/KI2 returning plus two new characters

Salex_

I'll be highly surprised if GG Xrd isn't on the big stage. I'm hoping we get a new trailer with at least 2 new characters (Johnny pls).

E3 trailers make me realize how dark some of the studios are. I was working contract in one studio in Austin and it was like going into a dark room.

Was KI season 2 the first thing that got demoed? I missed the first few minutes.

Also, is anyone else's twitch feed bugging out with odd noises constantly?

Top Bottom