• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
Might want

10340146_10152557048329258_3131188417291375041_n.jpg

NateDog

There's a Bahamut one that's like $150 or some shit.

Those are just the Variant ones. Hero of Light, Dragoon (Kain), and that horrible looking Bahamut. The standard PAKs have gone up in price recently though I sure won't deny that. Vincent was worth it but Yuffie and Rufus for that price... I couldn't justify it whatsoever.

javac

^^ Awesome collection! Really loving those little shelves :) Getting my first Nendoroid soon (Panty). Unless I find Stocking for a good price I think Red and Ryuko will be my next :D

I just bought these three for 3k each, 9k for the lot. It's a decent price I think, but let me know what you guys think :)

Toki767

I was so tempted to buy that Dark Magician figure...well..the anime version anyway. That thing is super huge though. Almost a foot tall right?

^^ Awesome collection! Really loving those little shelves :) Getting my first Nendoroid soon (Panty). Unless I find Stocking for a good price I think Red and Ryuko will be my next :D

I just bought these three for 3k each, 9k for the lot. It's a decent price I think, but let me know what you guys think :)

Mmmmm.....DMG. I certainly woulda considered that some high-quality fap material during my Yu-Gi-oh tourney days lol.

where did you get dark magician girl for 3k?

Felt a bit bored...
OMG so much fun, gizoogling the front page: http://www.gizoogle.net/index.php?search=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.neogaf.com%2Fforum%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D604141&se=Gizoogle+Dis+Shiznit
Where can I loot dis figure dat was busted out muthafuckin years ago n' is sold up everywhere?
If you want it fast n' don't mind payin a lot, plamoya.com, amazizzle or ebay will almost always have any figure up in stock, probably at wack prices. Yo ass also need ta be wary of bootlegs on amazizzle n' ebay (not on plamoya). Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So dis aint mah preferred chizzle. If you don't mind waitin so you can git a much skankyer deal, make frequent searches on amiami or mandarake until it pops up. Or mo' betta yet, setup a alert on figinstock dat will bust you a email when yo' item is up in stock fo' realz. And remember ta search on mandarake wit both Gangsta n' Japanese names.
It say dis figure is "For sale up in Japan only." Can I still loot it?
Yes yes y'all. Ignore dat warning, it aint enforced. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! If itz listed on a Japanese shopz Gangsta page you can loot dat shit. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Stuff dat straight-up can't be sold outside Japan won't show up on tha Gangsta side of tha crib.

What figures done been busted out from [anime/game/manga/light novel]?
Search on MFC. Well shiiiit, it will list tha originz of every last muthafuckin figure, n' will let you search fo' figures from tha same origin.

Why aint mah trackin # updated fo' so long?
Trackin #s is pretty useless outside of Japan. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. It aint nuthin but not uncommon fo' tha trackin ta not update at all once tha item leaves Japan until afta itz been delivered. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! They mainly exist fo' peace of mind n' fo' insurizzle purposes.

That's a good deal, checking Nippon-Yasan, the Yu-Gi-Oh figure 9K by itself...hmmm tempting to get it for my friend's bday one day.

javac

I was so tempted to buy that Dark Magician figure...well..the anime version anyway. That thing is super huge though. Almost a foot tall right?

Yeah I do prefer the usual colour palette but I can't complain. He still looks great and he's growing on me. He's 11.7inch apparently. This version is from the limited edition which I actually have somewhere...

Mmmmm.....DMG. I certainly woulda considered that some high-quality fap material during my Yu-Gi-oh tourney days lol.

My love for her still lingers even after all these years. My true love ;(

where did you get dark magician girl for 3k?

It was in an auction :) Good price yeah? It was something of an impulse buy.

I've been watching Arpeggio again (2nd rewatch in a couple months) and I'm getting annoyed at the lack of progress on Takao and the lack of other announcements.

Arpeggio seems like it was more of a cult hit than a major success. There was the usual assortment of merchandise, though not as many figure announcements as I expected.

RocBase

I miss the old avy :(

Haha! Yeah I do too honestly and kinda wanted to keep rocking it because of re:code (MIZUKI ROUTE FOR RE:CODE BELIEVE!!!), buuuuutttt in the end decided it was time for a change so I'm repping The Boondocks.
I did almost use this though LOL: http://i.imgur.com/b591Q2L.png?1

I wish they made more Static Arts figures instead of Play Arts all the time. Those were so good.
41ZRFE-WshL.jpg

ohh agreed 100%, i've definitely wished for this too. I used to own the Static Arts of Riku and Cloud, both were pretty amazing. I think at the time Square was working alongside Koto??

cajunator

Banned

Ah Dark Magician Girl.
i have that cutie in my collection too! Always display her with the winking face because hnnngh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom