• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Club Nintendo Rewards Catalog out

Neo Dark

600_ZeldaVer2.jpg

Look at the middle left one. Nintendo is taunting us...
Lol yeah I said something similar on the official topic and someone suggested I make a thread before this was up. I probably should have. The third picture is even better as it's larger
https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/45250.do

Rubbing salt into that wound eh? Or more hints at a possible regular sized new 3DS coming later?

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I don't think anything will give you more coins at this point, right?

New titles released after 1/20/15 don't get surveys (although Citizens of Earth did.)

All of these games should be eligible for CN surveys and coins.

LiK

the Zelda pouch is really nice. really tempted to get it cuz their pouches are really great for storing any electronics. can't decide on this or the card case tho.

Chesskid1

Banned
i remember i was able to get donkey kong country returns 3ds for $10 when it was an award

looking forward to buying more cheap games in BST

only have enough points for 1 game

JNA

Banned
Don't really like getting digital games from Nintendo so I'm going with the Majora's Mask Messenger bag. I have 830 coins so I have just enough. :)

cmChimera

New titles released after 1/20/15 don't get surveys (although Citizens of Earth did.)

All of these games should be eligible for CN surveys and coins.

But I only need 75 more points to platinum :(. Metroid Prime Trilogy and Kirby would have done it.

randomkid

I don't think anything will give you more coins at this point, right?

Didn't get any for Punch-Out or Metroid Prime Trilogy. I think they're done giving coins unless you still have physical codes to register.

The key is whether Nintendo considers these latest offerings as "new" or not, because I was under the impression that every download game that used to give you coins still gives you coins. For example, that free Steel Diver game on 3DS still gives you 5 coins, I registered it yesterday. I guess we'll know soon enough when someone downloads one of these rewards.

LAA

Damn, some awesome goods. EU doesnt seem to get games with coins, but some damn good games on there. I'm jelly about the SSB posters though, espicially the SSB v2 posters. Would love them! Even if they come to the EU store though I'm pretty much out of points after using them for the zelda soundtrack.

Bleeether

The pouch is sick.

I'm short 200 points, hmmm 20 bucks on e-bay could fix that. I probably shouldn't though... gahhhh

So, what's the problem with Sticker Star? Talk me out of it, please.

The RPG elements are completely gutted, the combat is incredibly dull, repetitive and frankly pointless outside of boss fights, the humour is almost non existent, the plot barely there, there's no memorable characters, progression is reduced down to effectively that of a low budget adventure game, and it's just not fun to play.

It's the hollow, desiccated husk of a Paper Mario game basically.

Thoraxes

FYI

2015 Elite Status

In order to reach Elite Status, you must earn 300 Coins (for Gold Status) or 600 Coins (for Platinum Status) between July 1, 2014 and March 31, 2015. Members who reach Elite Status will be able to choose a downloadable game from a wide selection of Nintendo 3DS and Wii U titles. Your free Elite Status gift will be available between April 1 and April 30, 2015. A list of the Elite Status 2015 gifts will be posted here once announced.

overcast

Holy shit, I have exactly enough for Wonderful 101 and Earthbound. I haven't played either of them :]

Only thing that comes close is Kid Icarus (3DS) as I haven't played that either.

Why is only the Wii version of A Link to the Past available? That's a bit of a downer. 740 coins with an unregistered ALBW, what to do, what to do...

Hikami

Damn.. nothing I want from there. Thought about the game card case but lol "This item will ship within 2-4 months of placing your order"

No use for these 510 coins. The downloadable games are reedemable codes right? Guess I'll just give one of those away.

Damn.. nothing I want from there. Thought about the game card case but lol "This item will ship within 2-4 months of placing your order"

No use for these 510 coins. The downloadable games are reedemable codes right? Guess I'll just give one of those away.
Whatever you don't want buddy I'll gladly take. :)

Had 2265 points and picked up:
800 Messenger Bag
600 Animal Crossing Mini Cards
700 Mario Shirt (only because of the Club Nintendo logo)

Leaves me with 165 points or so left.

I already have 2 of the 3DS game card cases and 2 of the 3DS pouches (different designs) or I would have leaned towards picked up one of those (both are great rewards for those who missed either before).

Will miss the program, despite the plat rewards kinds stinking towards the end I did get some decent items for my coins. 3DS XL charging stations and the previously mentioned pouches and game card cases among the best.

Top Bottom